coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Fiberglass Body Kit Repair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Empty
PostSubject: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 2:36 am

Does anyone know of a place I can take my Group A front and rear bars to be fixed, The have a few cracks in them. I got the Fiberglass Repair kit as I was going to try do it myself but not sure if I wont to try doing it as I have never repaired Fiberglass before.

Would prefer somewhere down near south if ya can help me out on this one... Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:12 am

As per my Facebook reply....

Adelaide Vehicle Enhancements
1/46 O'Sullivan Beach Rd, LONSDALE, SA, 5160
(08) 8186 0955

they did my fibreglass LS1 engine covers
Awesome work, and fibreglass specialsits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 7:08 am

Thanks for that Andy as on Facebook I thought they shut shop but will go have a look tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:20 am

Thanks for that Andy just went up and had a look they are gone, I also rang the number it is now a home number. But cheers for that anyway mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:33 am

damn sorry bud, they did some good work too......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:37 am

Yeah bummer I know even Adlelaide Special Vehicles is gone. Its a joke being a person that has never done fiberglassing, It looks like I am going to learn the hard way. Just hope I dont stuff it up Sad
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 10:55 am

For new and repairs
Advanced Body kits
Stanbel road Salisbury
8258 4049

and yes I know its not down south but have heard nothing but good things about these guys
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:23 am

Thanks for that Pazz but the Guitarist out of Faultline is a Fibreglasser and is popping around to have a looksies.
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:28 am

How bad is the damage. Fibreglassing isnt too hard at all. I have done a few before. Id be happy to do it for a small fee. If you can send some pictures to me. If you're keen let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiberglass Body Kit Repair   Fiberglass Body Kit Repair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiberglass Body Kit Repair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Tech Help-
Jump to: