HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

Mount Gambier long weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Mount Gambier long weekend   Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:27 am

Ok after the massive amount of fun we had last year we are planning another weekend in Oct to Mt Gambier again. A few of us are already booked into the bluelake holiday park for the 3 nights (fri 30th sept - mon 3rd oct) Here is the link to the holiday park if you wish to look and book Smile If you do book please let us know so we can add u to the list Smile

http://www.bluelakeholidaypark.com.au/index.php/selectedContent/272513089?currentDriven=407760134¤tContent=212784935&PHPSESSID=b7b7b29105822f97448ea125a628f8fa

Who has already booked

1) Pazz and Lea
2) Andy and Trudy
3) Steve
4) Renee and Daniel +3
5) Cliff and Hayden
6) Rob and Karen
7) Allan and Cinzia +2
8 ) Jack
9) Cameron

Last edited by LancerLass on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Thu 24 Feb 2011, 6:45 am

Booked & paid deposit for me, Cinzia, Sage & Jared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Fri 20 May 2011, 6:04 am

Cliff wrote:
Oh come on September is taking so long. Hanging for the Mount Gambier trip Very Happy

yes you me and about 18 others also bud Smile
Back to top Go down
vesspa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Mon 23 May 2011, 3:31 pm

Hey Guys,
be good to catch up with some of you guys ( was a member of this club many years ago)
i try to catch up when you are down this way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Tue 24 May 2011, 12:34 pm

vesspa wrote:
Hey Guys,
be good to catch up with some of you guys ( was a member of this club many years ago)
i try to catch up when you are down this way Very Happy

That would be good, may see you then Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Mon 12 Sep 2011, 11:01 am

Hey all

for those that are going to the Mount the following options are available to us if we want to take them.

Let me know if we want to do any of the suggestions so I can let SESM know.

If your members are interested we can do a discount on the entry fee for the weekend. Since you have plans for Saturday night already we will take the cost of the catering for that night off the entry fee. That means you will be welcome at the Friday night BBQ, Saturday morning breakfast, come on the cruise and have lunch at a pub out of town, skip the Saturday night, then on Sunday we are doing lunch at the show'n'shine venue. By being an entrant you will be eligable for judging/trophys as well.

A full entry of $65.00 gets you 5 meals, a goodie bag, and a T-Shirt.
Less a discount of $10.00 since you have plans for Saturday night, means an entry for COCCSA members will be $55.00, and a buddy/partner entry is $35.00

The full entrant will still get a goodie bag and T-shirt. Extra shirts can be ordered on the entry form.

If any of your members decide to use discount, please mark your entry form clearly that you are from COCCSA.

We are having a "Deck Chair Drive In" after the meal on Saturday night at our clubrooms, the option is still there to be a full entrant and be a part of the whole thing if anybody wants.

Your 3rd option is to just come along on the Sunday for the Show'N'Shine. There is no charge for the driver of a car to be on display, just a $5.00 gate fee for passengers and spectators. The downside is you then wont be part of judging or get the supplied meals.

The Show'N'Shine will be a picnic atmosphere, with kids entertainment, traders, and fully catered.

Bellow is a bit more info on what we have planned.

The committee and members of SESM would like to invite you to be a part of the MG Plasterers South East Street Machines 33rd Show’N’Shine to be held on the first weekend in October. Back on our traditional long weekend just for this year.
This year’s event will be a cruise weekend. No indoor show, no professional judging with 500 classes and 500 trophies, no stuck in one place all weekend, no need to dust mop the car every 2 minutes, no stress!
This year it’s all about getting out and about.
For entrants the weekend starts on Friday evening with a supplied sausage sizzle. Saturday has a supplied breakfast, then cruise on some back roads to a pub out of town for a supplied lunch, the afternoon can be spent watching motorbike road racing or doing your own thing, then in the evening there will be a party with another supplied meal. On Sunday there will be a Show’N’Shine at a fantastic venue in town, the Old Mt Gambier Gaol, with another supplied lunch (anybody still hungry?). For those who stay on for Sunday night we have got some plans for an afterparty at the International Motel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Mon 12 Sep 2011, 8:06 pm

Just wondering if anyone is just going down the mount for a overnighter
leave sunday morning and come back monday night What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:40 am

yeah I will be judged pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Sun 25 Sep 2011, 8:49 am

I'm pretty sure it's because we didnt want to bother him this time around, he had been doing it tough over the last few months, (not even knowing if he would even have a house after losing his job, then the post about him maybe not even knowing if he was keeping his own car, we didnt want to trouble him with organising stuff etc, so we pretty much decided we would be doing our own thing this time around, we did the touristy stuff last time we were there, this year we are doing the "relaxy" thing, without having everything planned out for us......yes we are doing the SESM cruise and show and we hope to catch up with shane there, but wont be doing the driving all day like we did last time.......And I know I speak for a lot of us when I say it's a holiday and I intend to do just that....relax and enjoy......It's nothing against shane, we just thought we wouldnt burden him with organising stuff for us to do, after the last 3 - 4 months he's just been thru......Andy Smile
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   Thu 29 Sep 2011, 12:40 pm

might join you guys next year for the cruise and weekend

if the car is still alive and nothing else goes wrong with it
so far have to replace
both front wheel bearings
engine mounts
front shocks
rear shocks
clock spring
ABS module

so once these things have been done should last another 200,000ks but who knows what will break next

but with a bit of luck should have the funds and the time next year so hopefully see you all there

have a great weekend away and dont get tooo drunk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mount Gambier long weekend   

Back to top Go down

Mount Gambier long weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1