coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

my new ve ssv g8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:42 am

this is my new ve ssv g8 ute.
Its a 6 litre v8, 6 speed manual and the colour is voodoo blue.

my new ve ssv g8 023
my new ve ssv g8 009
my new ve ssv g8 0062
my new ve ssv g8 0052

my new ve ssv g8 006
Back to top Go down

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:10 am

Wooohooo very nice Mark. Love the colour voodoo blue. Hope to see u at some of our show n shines and cruises Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 11:12 am

Fantastic looking ride Mark. You must be very happy with it. And great choice of drivetrain too....go the manual

look forward to seeing it in the flesh/steel lol
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
commy dan
Club Committee
commy dan

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-01-24

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:26 pm

nice mark love that voodoo blue
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 12:55 pm

Nice ride Mark, how does it go compared to the old VT Smile
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 11:03 am

i reckon the vt would be quicker off the line tom, but once i hit 2nd the 6 litre would definately be quicker. The ve is definately more fun to drive, and Sounds good but its completely std. Dont want to do to much to it, just an exhaust and get the rear lowered a bit. Its already got a sick stereo and i like the rims for the time being and its tinted. Really happy with it and hoping to come out to a few shows and cruises.

catch up with ya all soon.

cheers, mark.

P.s if anyone knows anyone who is interested in buying a vt ss with alot of mods and custom work, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
azzasv
Club Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-01

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:19 pm

nice machine mark!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my new ve ssv g8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new ve ssv g8   my new ve ssv g8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new ve ssv g8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: