coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Empty
PostSubject: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:10 pm

Just a reminder the Kadina Show is the 12th of June
Entries must be in by the 8th of June. Cost is $15 per car

This is always a great show so come along. Let us know if you are going

Members that are going
1: Pazz
2: Tom
3: Hulk
4: Andy
5: Mario
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June 4dd05632

Last edited by Pazz on Mon 16 May 2011, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:15 pm

cool im rostered off that weekend so we will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:16 pm

Ill be there for this, weekend off work for once Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 8:23 pm

wow,I'll been with this club for two year's.Time's when ya having fun.
Sure u can put my name down,I thing I drag the monaro out for this one.
Hope to grab a form of someone on the 29th,wallaroo trip and I pay then too What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:07 pm

Just a final reminder guys that entries have to be in by the 8th of June for this.

So if not posted by Monday you will miss out
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:28 am

Hi all,I been told that some of the member are staying up in walllaroo/kadina the night b4
and meet us at the oval.(hope they have everythng set up.lol)
Just wondering if we can have a count of who gonna meet up at the caltex servo/bolivar at 5:30-6am leave.
HAte to miss anyone ,if they coming along.

Mario What a Face
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 8:17 am

not sure if i can make it Sad still running around 4 stuff for my car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:19 pm

Sorry guys I didn't make it today, have had a lot on my mind lately & losing plenty off sleep over it. thought it was best after only 2 hours sleep not to make the drive. I did ask the cinzia to drive but she has no experience on hwy driving. After the effort to get the VZ cleaned on Saturday I was tick off I couldn't be a part of the day. Hope to make next year, look forward to catching up on the next cruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:58 pm

05VZ wrote:
Sorry guys I didn't make it today, have had a lot on my mind lately & losing plenty off sleep over it. thought it was best after only 2 hours sleep not to make the drive. I did ask the cinzia to drive but she has no experience on hwy driving. After the effort to get the VZ cleaned on Saturday I was tick off I couldn't be a part of the day. Hope to make next year, look forward to catching up on the next cruise.
no worries al buddy we all understand mate
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:13 pm

Great day out with good company, maybe a few more members attending would be nice but can't complain too much. Just got home now. Smile
Back to top Go down
DBFIX8
Club Member
DBFIX8

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:55 am

Well done to the members who one awards sounds like i missed a great day and sorry we didn't make it but Shell was working and needed the car to get to work.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:05 am

sorry couldnt make it guys did more running around for my car... but made some progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June   Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kadina Show and Shine 12th of June
Page 1 of 1