coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!   DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:26 pm

DRAG RACING back at A.I.R !
hey lads, NOV 26TH is the day drag racing returns to A.I.R.... check out http://racingonn.com.au/ for entry forms... its a competition meeting with 8 door slammer cars heading over.... get on it and pack out the track! I heard this on the CT forum sounds promising n it's only 1/8th mile also If noone has heard check out on google cougar international raceway they r going to build at monato they have 200 ha of land fir a international standard track proper 1/4 mile track they r saying it's going be the fastest track in AUS n pit area can hold 500 cars grandstands to hold 10000 plus!!! N the hill to hold 10000 plus!!! Plus area for show n shines n a burnout pad http://www.cougarraceway.com.au/content/track-news
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!   DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 3:02 am

Awesome! Hopefully it's not just a one-off thing and some regular meets might start again!

Though I hold more hope for the cougar raceway than AIR ever being truly 'back'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!   DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 3:32 am

ZombieVN wrote:
Awesome! Hopefully it's not just a one-off thing and some regular meets might start again!

Though I hold more hope for the cougar raceway than AIR ever being truly 'back'.

At least Rino D'Alfonso is making the effort to try and get something happening again......he was the founding member of this very club
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!   DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 4:04 am

Looks like a big something! Love it!
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!   DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 7:18 am

Yeah the AIR is trying make it a monthly thing but we will see muzza bridge isn't far to go for proper racing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!   DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAG RACING back at A.I.R!!!!!!! N murray bridge!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: