coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Club XMAS Show

Go down 
+6
08SS
VNSSLOVERS
commvn
ZombieVN
RBE 747
DarkStar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Club XMAS Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club XMAS Show   Club XMAS Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:36 pm

commvn wrote:
TO EVERYONE INVOLVED IN ORGANISING THE XMAS BREAKUP LUNCH WELLDONE WE HAD A GOOD TIME & FOOD WAS GREAT
; BUT T SHOULD HAVE USED DIFFERENT PRESENT WRAPPING PAPER OUR 9 YR OLD ASKED A LOT OF QUESTIONS... BE SAFE SEEU NEXT YEAR!

lol............they are more intelligent than we give them credit for...
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Club XMAS Show   Club XMAS Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:43 am

had a fantasic day the food was excellent company was great good see everyone mixing in and enjoting themselves
I would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year look forward to being able to more cruises and shows with my new car next year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club XMAS Show   Club XMAS Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 8:15 am

WOW i totally forgot to say something

I would like to say what a fantastic day the Xmas party was it was great to catch up with everyone who was there
and to all that made the day happen you should give yourself s a pat on the back, the food was excellent and
all in all a great day so well done from the Evers Family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club XMAS Show   Club XMAS Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club XMAS Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2