coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Disapointment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Disapointment Empty
PostSubject: Disapointment   Disapointment Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 2:57 pm

HI all i am diapointed that we didnt get enough attendies to go to the gokarts as i was looking forward to it and hay MRVN88 i know you were getting aniod i would to but did you have to cancel well i hope thier is a meet or a event that i can go to before my license gets sniped in half well i hope to see you all again at some stage Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down

Disapointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disapointment   Disapointment Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 3:51 pm

The event had to be cancelled Josh due to not enough people interested in attending the event. And the deposit needed to be paid tomorrow.

I might suggest that the Club has a GO-KART night competing against another Club like HCC or the Monaro Club or HSV Club or the SA Ute Club.

I would say it would make it more interesting as well
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Disapointment Empty
PostSubject: Disapointment   Disapointment Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 5:13 pm

Hi cliff yeah i understand just disapointed dats all would like to meet more of the club members and sad to see some club members trying to get events going and no one seems interested or is even to busy to reply i know we all have lifes work kids etc but im sure it takes all of two seconds for people to say hay not coming sorry and i think interclub challenge sounds good something like a race and we could get like a holden trophy for the club that wins and maybe every year we could have the same race that would be awesome great idea Cliff bounce

lol!

Cheers

P.s i wish to give my thanks for anzac day have brought my anzac pin already
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Disapointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disapointment   Disapointment Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 5:07 am

Go Karts are always great fun but $60.00 is a bit much for some! Maybe for a cashed up club like ours some club discount could have been arranged.
More $$$ should be spent on the members Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disapointment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disapointment   Disapointment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disapointment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: