coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Empty
PostSubject: AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT   AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 5:55 am

NEWS ALERT!!!!
Adelaide International Raceway was broken into over the weekend. They have stolen all the 1/4 mile and raceway cables and anything they could get their hand on. Cables obviously for Copper Value. If you hear of anyone or have heard of anything can you please contact Elizabeth Police Station 8207 9411 or Racing Onn Promotins 0419 722 464. This may, effect the up coming race meeting in May pending if I can get them replaced in time. Please share this status with everyone you know and lets hope we can find the person responsible.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT   AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:01 pm

hope they catch these pieces of CRAP....!!!!!! y would u do that!!!! of all places!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT   AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm

RBE 747 wrote:
hope they catch these pieces of CRAP....!!!!!! y would u do that!!!! of all places!!!!

because someone as it in for Rino D'Alfonso
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT   AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:41 pm

AndyCapped wrote:
RBE 747 wrote:

Let me just tell u that Rino is well repected at the Pooraka market and
which they is a few guy's at the market that I have met with nice drag's car's.
I hate to be that person who touch the drag strip if they every find out
As they say"Concrete shoe fit all size's" Fitting is for free affraid
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT   AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:53 pm

mabo wrote:
AndyCapped wrote:
RBE 747 wrote:

im a concreter..!!! ill be glad to make a pair for free Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT   AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 5:42 am

mabo wrote:
AndyCapped wrote:
RBE 747 wrote:

yeah someone as been bad mouthing him around the drag racing fraternity, telling lies, and generally trying to discredit him and racing onn promotions....he is the original founder of this very club and is doing his very best to return drag racing permanently to Adelaide and deserves to be helped in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT   AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN EXTREMELY LOW ACT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: