coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Empty
PostSubject: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 2:48 am

SATURDAY 20th & SUNDAY 21st = EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW

If you are interested in putting your car into Extreme please let us know
the club will put a club display in if we can get members wanting to go

all detail for this show including entry forms are at = http://www.extremeautoexpo.com.au/

I have sent Geof a message to see if we can get a 8 car spot
I will let you all know when i get an answer

who would be interested in doing this
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 3:10 am

i would be interested if my car is finished by then... i got few things to do n its getting painted atm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 3:33 am

i will find out on Monday but looks like only outside leave it with me
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 7:33 am

awww try squeeze an inside display if ya can ;-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 2:12 am

Ok i have an update the club can have a 6 car spot inside BUT who ever is interested in putting there cars in must send in a photo to be approved to go into the show
and the club can only have 8 cars for outside display on sunday.

I did have a 3 car display book for extreme but i was told a few days ago that we don't make the grade of what they want
so after 8 year straight of myself going to extreme and supporting the show, Kim and myself will not be attending this year.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 5:15 am

so ur not coming at all...?? should come n say hi if we get a display in... :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 5:22 am

I will if i am home as i have extended our holiday a few extra days
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 5:49 am

and who do i send th pics too... ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 7:05 am

Send the email to :Geof at gsgarage@tpg.com.au
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 10:41 am

shouldnt we send all th pics as a group to this guywouldnt it b easjdr?? who wants to enter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 2:51 pm

RBE 747 wrote:
shouldnt we send all th pics as a group to this guywouldnt it b easjdr?? who wants to enter?

nope my car is certainly not up to the standard required....think we will be pushed to find 6 cars worthy of being inside on display
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 12:45 am

the trouble is he has gone to big to fast it is wrong for the clubs to to be kicked around Jason won a trophy last year but still not good enough this year the way it is going he is pushing clubs away and that is not fair we have some very nice cars in our club
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 6:28 am

i think we could get 6 cars for a display... but we need 6 ppl who want to do it also... who is interested for starters....
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 10:49 am

if we not gonna have a inside display ill b keen as for sunday display.. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 9:23 am

Hi there the committee had a meeting last night and we have decided to give Extreme a miss this year as a club display

but if any member would like to enter on there own that fine.
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 9:28 am

awww anyone keen on entering still??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW   EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXTREME HORSEPOWER SHOW
Page 1 of 1