HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

Talent within the Club

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Talent within the Club   Mon 04 May 2009, 12:28 pm

Have been meaning to start this post for ages but just never got round to it. So here it is.....Finally

This post is for members to post what skills with cars they have. This way if looking for urgent advice/help you can contact someone directly that can help you quickly.
Perhaps if you do not have time to go and visit a member with an issue then just state that your help is available as advice only.

I will start. As a former designer/builder of electric forklifts I have excellent knowledge in all things to do with automotive electrical. From fault finding, diagnosing, repairs and general tidy up. I also have a lot of experience rebuilding engines and general work including suspension. Though I do not have a great deal of free time I am always happy to offer advice and if that doesnt solve the problem I can normally find time to get out and have a look at a problem with you

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
vsv8wagon
Club Member

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Mon 04 May 2009, 1:56 pm

Excellent idea Pazz. I'm happy to help that person out there to "rub" that Jeanie out of their lamp a-la Commodore ! Should a new topic be started or submit folks skills in here ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pazz
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Mon 04 May 2009, 2:34 pm

submit them in here I guess. If it gets too messy we can split it up

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 05 May 2009, 12:35 am

Gav's the name, Panel Beater by trade. I also have 3 post trade certificate's in Spray Painting, been fixing cars since I was 17 (a bit older than that now) Suspect
Ive been Assessing accident damage cars for a few years now so i dont get as dirty anymore. cheers
I also keep wild turkey, coopers and tooheys profits in the black affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 05 May 2009, 4:24 am

vsv8wagon wrote:
Excellent idea Pazz. I'm happy to help that person out there to "rub" that Jeanie out of their lamp a-la Commodore ! Should a new topic be started or submit folks skills in here ?

Grandpa ron is a polishing guru, and if ya stand still long enough you'll end up shiny also
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 05 May 2009, 4:27 am

hi all the names Andy and i'm pretty clued up like pazz with electronics also.....in to doing blue led dash conversions having converted both my VT sedan and VS Wagon, pretty good with mechanical stuff also, but unfortunately due to a 2 level spinal fusion, now have to leave that to the professionals......so now I am a sticker guru instead....have my own small business/hobby, owning a vinyl cutter/plotter and make stickers for everyone's cars and idiot boards as well as advertising stickers.
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 05 May 2009, 1:38 pm

AndyCapped wrote:
vsv8wagon wrote:

Grandpa ron is a polishing guru, and if ya stand still long enough you'll end up shiny also
Cliff, it depends on how many Coopers I have i.e. too many many and I stagger all over the place so I'll still be that dull guy standing in the corner !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pazz
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 05 May 2009, 2:21 pm

Hey Ron, have just ordered one of these, can i book it in now for a weekly polish Razz

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 05 May 2009, 2:29 pm

Geeze dunno Pazz ? The old Dremel might snuff it, but hey it's freakin crazy as to how many Coopers I'd "polish off" buffin those panels. Bring it on !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIG-346
Admin

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 05 May 2009, 3:20 pm

Im pretty handy with anything to do with cleaning cars and polishing..

Last edited by SIG-054 on Thu 28 May 2009, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
azzasv
Club Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Mon 25 May 2009, 9:52 am

Mechanical fitter by trade, mainly fliud power( ie hydraulics/ pneumantics), been playing with cars for over 12 years. build everything myself thats to do with my cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   Tue 02 Jun 2009, 2:02 pm

chalk up another car detailer and im not to bad at some mechanical work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent within the Club   

Back to top Go down

Talent within the Club
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1