HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

hey everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: hey everybody   Fri 29 May 2009, 12:37 pm

hey all,

def joining thecarclub once i pick up my new ride tomorrow a 2004 vzss 6spd impulse blue Very Happy got BIG plans for it..... so hopefully ull c me out on crusies n car shows with u all soon...!!! ill post pics soon as i get ime tomorrow or sometime soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pazz
Club Member

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody   Fri 29 May 2009, 12:55 pm

Glad to hear that, good luck with your new ride. Looking forward to seeing some pics and to catch up at next event

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody   Sat 30 May 2009, 12:43 am

Hi envuss,Good to have you here, Great to hear you are getting a VZSS nice also one of my favorite colours Impulse Blue. Sorry didnt catch ya name. Hope to catch up soon.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: hey   Sun 31 May 2009, 9:20 am

hey sorry my name is Daniel.. yeah i love that colour too hard to find too...!! gt the car now and went for a crusie yesterday and today drives so nice...!!! cant wait to start modifying it ill pst some pictures asap need to give it a wash and detail it and ill def try make the next cruise..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody   Mon 27 Jul 2009, 10:48 am

hey everybody sorry ivve been bit slCK WITH GETTING PHOTOS N stuff up on the forum i been real sick the last few weeks in bed n havent been abe 2 do anything....... finally got my soundsystem in n sounds awesome..!!! as soon as i get time n feel up to it ill get the pics onto the comp....!!!!! hope o see u all soon on the next cruise or event
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey everybody   

Back to top Go down

hey everybody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: