coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)

Go down 
+3
JUSTA8
JBVL
Pazz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 2:34 am

How was it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 3:56 am

well done cliff

some one who has totally grabbed the only concept of the meeeting

see ya there
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:12 pm

an interesting meeting with a lot said and not alot promised a crown of 500 600 at least we filled the top floors and out into the street the police closed off the road apparently

every one log onto the motorplex web site down load the forms and send to members of parlament local federal and if u wish to anna at city dismantlers.

to all the pollys it was amazing at there ABSENSE

the LIBS are at least now listening and remember keep the pressure up and our election is march next year so lets see who puts up there hands to help the drag racing and motor sports of SA
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:53 pm

Was a very interesting and informative meeting today. Thumbs up to all that attended.

As previously stated almost none of the current politicians that said they would attend showed up. Very Disappointing.

3 cars looked to have been cautioned today. 2 of them ignored officers and police cars blocking the roads and drove through the crowd instead of another route. 1 had his license number taken after revving up his car as he drove past the gathering. In my opinion all these deserved what happened.

For those that think this is purely a drag strip/burnout pad you are very much mistaken.

The plan for the motorplex is to have a long and short racing circuit, a drag strip, a drift track, a 4wd area, motorboat race area and training area for underprivileged and disadvantaged kids. Surely this will please most "petrol heads" and I think as a club we should all get behind this venture. The protest in North Terrace is to be sometime in mid october and I hope we get a very large turnout of club members to support it.

Cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:58 pm

Well I must say I was very impressed with the turnout. The hall was full and at least another 300 or more outside, Me being one of the ones outside. Fantastic to see the SA Government attend, Oh wait they didnt. Gee what a great government we have NOT.

Was some very interesting speakers there and very informative. BUT. if people like us the motoring enthusiasts don't get up and speak up. Adelaide will never see a Motorsport Complex.
And personally I think that is very sad. What did we do wrong to deserve no Motorsport Complex. Answer. Voted in Mike Rann. Sad to say and sorry people I was one of them.

So lets get together and work on getting a Motorsport Complex for Adelaide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:20 pm

chill mario, if you have a read of lollies thread she is having a laugh mate....you wrote "Our love and PASHING of our street machines....instead of Our love and PASSION for our street machines....PASHING refers to kissing, so it sounded like you were kissing your car.......

she wasnt havin a go at you, so to say I'll throw you some money to call lifeline and have a cry is a bit rough bud...

Thanks Andy, at least you saw the humour, jees I wished people would read my comments correctly I WAS having a joke with Mario about him writing PASHING instead of PASSION, and also the bit about chucking me some money to have a cry to lifeline was a bit uncalled for too, Im never nasty to anyone in this club so I dont understand why they have to chuck nasty remarks my way all the time, sheesh, think I will keep my comments (humourous as they are) to myself from now on, seems there just isnt a sense of HUMOUR within this club anymore, NO WONDER Ive lost interest. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by SXYVR6 on Sun 23 Aug 2009, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 4:31 pm

Pazz wrote

As previously stated almost none of the current politicians that said they would attend showed up. Very Disappointing.

Well you didnt honestly expect them to turn up did you Pazz!!!!!!!!!! theyre ALL piss and wind, everyone knows that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 8:29 pm

Cliff wrote:
Well I must say I was very impressed with the turnout. The hall was full and at least another 300 or more outside, Me being one of the ones outside. Fantastic to see the SA Government attend, Oh wait they didnt. Gee what a great government we have NOT.

Was some very interesting speakers there and very informative. BUT. if people like us the motoring enthusiasts don't get up and speak up. Adelaide will never see a Motorsport Complex.
And personally I think that is very sad. What did we do wrong to deserve no Motorsport Complex. Answer. Voted in Mike Rann. Sad to say and sorry people I was one of them.

So lets get together and work on getting a Motorsport Complex for Adelaide.

Yes Cliff,I was too very impressive of the crowd that turn up.I was one of the lucky one to manage toget inside(standing room only).
The information from the speaker's was very clear about this motor sport's complex.Glad to hear it "MORE" than just drag racing
1)drag racing
2)curcit racing
3)speedway
4)speed boat
5)skid pad
I'll too vote for Mike Rann.It a pitty he stop taken his happy pill's Sad Bring on the March election Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 8:49 pm

[quote="SXYVR6"]chill mario, if you have a read of lollies thread she is having a laugh mate....you wrote "Our love and PASHING of our street machines....instead of Our love and PASSION for our street machines....PASHING refers to kissing, so it sounded like you were kissing your car.......

she wasnt havin a go at you, so to say I'll throw you some money to call lifeline and have a cry is a bit rough bud...

Thanks Andy, at least you saw the humour, jees I wished people would read my comments correctly I WAS having a joke with Mario about him writing PASHING instead of PASSION, and also the bit about chucking me some money to have a cry to lifeline was a bit uncalled for too, Im never nasty to anyone in this club so I dont understand why they have to chuck nasty remarks my way all the time, sheesh, think I will keep my comments (humourous as they are) to myself from now on, seems there just isnt a sense of HUMOUR within this club anymore, NO WONDER Ive lost interest. Evil or Very Mad[/quote

I am sorry that I have upset you lolly,but to some of us.This motor sport complex is over due for adelaide.On a personal level,I have being involve with the drag legal and illegal since I was old enought to drive.I also have close friend's who business are involve heavy with motor sport as well.Nice to see them yesterday as well.Yes,u did hit a raw nerve.

What even sad,that u lolly,run a on line car product business and you couldn't spare a couple of hour's to support this event.
I am not into pin-pong email,but if care to sit down and have a chat about.I am alway free to listen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:24 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"YAWN"^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:38 am

I am proud to say I was there, not only this one but also the first steering rally at the Port nearly two years ago cheers

Im sick of watching it on Tv, cant smell the nitro/methonol scratch

Remember its not all about you and your entry to legal off street drags, bring on the top fuel door slammers and nitro rails/funny cars for an ANDRA sanctioned meeting (we used to have spring nationals at AIR in S.A over 10 years ago) Crap my children havent seen let alone smelt a door slammer at full tilt, its about time these "Y" generation kids got out of their xbox/computer chair and went and watched some Drags (might solve the obese problem we have also).

We have no shortage of S.A built and run top fuel/doorslammer teams, its just you dont hear of them because they head interstate for meetings and practice (so no home track avantage)

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:46 pm

Adelaide Motorplex Public Rally
Parliament House, North Terrace Adelaide.
Sunday 25th October @ 12.00pm
People Power - No Cars

Parking facilities to be announced, or just use public transport or city car parks.

There is also an official petition (CLICK HERE), please download it and get as many signatures as you can and return to
City Dismantlers
Unit 4, 11-31 Port Wakefield Rd
Gepps Cross SA 5094

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://smasa.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=2443.0

Regards,
The Street Machine Association of South Australia Team.
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)   PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROTEST AT PARLIAMENT HOUSE (SMASA)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2