coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Dyno Day at Willall Racing

Go down 
+9
VYSS
RBE 747
SLOWAZ
SIG-346
AC/DC1
DBFIX8
JUSTA8
jafo
Pazz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:37 am

how much do you think the stall is taking up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:49 am

The people in the know say any where from 30 to 50 rwkw sapped by a stallie Wink

The figures from fwkw to rwkw dont add up? It dosnt bother me, "dyno's are a car tuning device", not a mine's bigger than your's measuring stick!

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
SLOWAZ

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 8:26 am

How long is a piece of string? Thats the answer to how much power a stall converter 'robs'. MPH @ the track is king. We just need a track Suspect
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:18 am

SLOWAZ wrote:
How long is a piece of string? Thats the answer to how much power a stall converter 'robs'. MPH @ the track is king. We just need a track Suspect

in answer to the question stated how long is a piece of string?
A:twice the distance from the center

hahaha
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 9:19 am

oh and while im here i think i might get 110rwkw
but i dunno really just a guestimate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:26 am

Who realy care how much power you have it should be about having fun and enjoying the day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:31 pm

Just a Question there does not seem to be a time on the post. What time does everyone have to get there????
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:34 pm

MRVN88 wrote:
Who realy care how much power you have it should be about having fun and enjoying the day

I dont think anyone really cares about how much power their car has, well on this forum anyways. Its just Forum talk. Maybe there should be a trophy for the most torque jocolor

Gives us auto/stall guys a chance Basketball

Last edited by SIG-054 on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:37 pm

Cliff wrote:
Just a Question there does not seem to be a time on the post. What time does everyone have to get there????

Martin is an early riser, so id say the earlier the better, gives him a chance to get stuck into the Pure Blondes sooner drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 1:37 pm

Well I think mine might get about .000003rwkw thats if I get them to push it flat out. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:04 pm

how's this for a trophy list...club members only

highest 6
lowest 6

highest v8
lowest v8

highest ls#
lowest ls#

highest torque

let me know guys..and pretty soon otherwise I wont have time to get them before the event

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:16 pm

what about forced induction pazz?
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:34 pm

How many forced induction cars do we have?????

happy to add it in but if there is only two cars then is there any real point?

I honestly have no idea how to do the categories for this so any help is appreciated.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 3:12 pm

True i guess lol, i dunno i just looked at the members list, leave it out if u wish Smile What u got is good. Now to get more non forum members to rock up? perhaps emails and sms to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 4:33 pm

Still no reply to the time to be at the Dyno Day?????
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:40 am

AC/DC1 wrote:
The people in the know say any where from 30 to 50 rwkw sapped by a stallie Wink

The figures from fwkw to rwkw dont add up? It dosnt bother me, "dyno's are a car tuning device", not a mine's bigger than your's measuring stick!

Steve

SLOWAZ wrote:

very interesting you both say this because it is a way of seeing how much HP people have, the drags are a way of seeing how well the HP can be used from a standing start, and a track is a way of seeing how the whole car performs including the driver. so really the Track is king maybe the club should look into track days! there is other clubs (not just commodore ones) that have track days in which you can join in on.

TRACK IS KING ( of testing the whole car anyway) lol!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:29 am

We will be starting cars on the dyno from 8.30 am to make sure everyone gets done in time

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
SLOWAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 9:36 am

Id like to start at 8.30 so id say if you want to get on early get there at around 8.00.

I spent sometime today setting up the mainline 'shootout' software for the day. The dyno will even sort out who made what power and who won each class Smile That should make things a little bit easier for the committee!

Cheers,

Gareth
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 11:08 pm

Off topic i Know but funny still!

Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 New_im10
Back to top Go down
SLOWAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Aug 2009, 4:10 am

You can get 4 of em on our dyno lol

wildvt wrote:
Off topic i Know but funny still!

Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 New_im10
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 9:08 am

hey pazz how ru?? yeh i think the catagories u have are fine Very Happy hope everyone has a gr8 day n should be fun to see how much power ppl have now n i'd like to see how much i got now n after i put my gen - TTR kit on haha but that wont be for a LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time Sad stupid saving wish could have it all now Sad haha
Back to top Go down
SLOWAZ

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:56 am

Any more entries? Will it be opened up to some other forums to fill the other spots?

Gareth
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:31 pm

Now have this posted on Just Commodores and all comm day forums.
As stated at the meetings if you know some one else that wants to come along let me know.

Cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 10:04 am

Copied and poasted on Street Commodores Forum, directing people to post on here, or ill forward on.

hope you dont mind Pazz?
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 3:25 pm

Thanks Tom, just haven't had time to do that myself

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Day at Willall Racing   Dyno Day at Willall Racing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dyno Day at Willall Racing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next