HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

Removing gas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
97VSV8

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Removing gas   Sun 01 Mar 2009, 10:52 pm

hi just wondering if i would be able to remove my gas system or would it be better to get a pro to do it.

how much would it cost to get it removed at a workshop?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DANNY8
Club Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Removing gas   Mon 02 Mar 2009, 4:40 pm

When I did mine I just ran it as empty as I could....then got sick of waiting (it had been on the red for ages, but still idled for another half hour until I gave up) so rang the place where I was taking it and they told me to just undo the hoses and let it leak out.

Newer multivalve units mean u can just undo all the connections and the brackets and just pull it out with the gas still in it.

Why u taking urs out? I got mine for sale for $300 if ya want it...checked and passed late last year, new multivalve thingo on the front....and also comes with the mixer and converter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
97VSV8

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Removing gas   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 7:01 am

i'm getting a harrop manifold and 4 barrel throtle body set up. plus i dont really use the gas that much. so its just taking up room and if i can sell it and make some $$$ why not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing gas   

Back to top Go down

Removing gas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1