HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

brake upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: brake upgrade   Sat 22 Aug 2009, 10:46 am

hey everyone how has everyone been?? uhh just looking at upgrading my brakes as i am in middle of buying new set of rims for my car??? anyone know a good place to go to get a brake upgrade thinking of trying to source a set of hsv rotors n callipers. so if u can give me some info or if u kno anyone selling this type stuff le me kno thanks....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: brake upgrade   Sun 23 Aug 2009, 2:41 am

If your looking at HSV spec brakes then just buy some from wreakers, hsv or ebay etc and fit them yourself but remember that most hsv stuff if costly to replace ie new rotors or pads it would be worth looking into just some street track type of pads for your current setup along with race spec fluid.

fitting hsv brakes is a simple job anyone should be able to do it for your even do it your self .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.eatmine.com
RBE 747
Club Member

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: brake upgrade   Mon 24 Aug 2009, 6:28 am

yeh i could do it myself n i kno would b costly to replace stuff but would b worth it tho lol or i was thinkin of just gettin DBA bigger front slotted rotors with better pads n lines n just keeping standard size n get em slotted with better pads too shuold stop me in a hurry if i need lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIG-346
Admin

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: brake upgrade   Mon 24 Aug 2009, 7:46 am

if your looking at upgrading, VZ AP Racing kits go for $3,500. Std arent great at all, no matter how much dollars you throw at them really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: brake upgrade   Mon 24 Aug 2009, 11:22 am

TALK TO PAZZ SEE IF HA CAN HELP WITH PARTS IF NO LUCK CALL TIM AT KENTS PT RD SAY RAY WITH EH SAID TO CALL HIM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brake upgrade   

Back to top Go down

brake upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1