HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback   Sat 17 Oct 2009, 9:54 am

here are my pics...all clickable thumbnails....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback   Sat 17 Oct 2009, 10:22 am

Also our thoughts and wishes go out to Rhys, who was Airlifted to Hospital following a shocking accident at Mclaren Vale this afternoon..... not only was rhys injured but his beautiful car was also destroyed...

Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback   Sat 17 Oct 2009, 11:02 pm

Was a good day, cruise route was good and had a laugh at everyone having to do U turns to get back on track. Bit more choice of food etc at the last stop would have been good but overall a top effort.

Our thoughts go out to Rhys and we wish him and his passenger a speedy recovery. Massive shame to see such a nice car off the road.

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Clby57

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback   Mon 19 Oct 2009, 8:01 am

found out today that the passenger of the vk was one of my work mates and was wondering if anyone knows what happened????
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback   Mon 19 Oct 2009, 8:11 am

still unsure as to what happened, but Danni(NORTI) over ob street commies recieved a text from Rhys himslef, saying that he was stiiff,sore and still in shock, but both of them were going to be ok..
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback   Thu 22 Oct 2009, 9:14 am

iheard from ppl that a car flicked somethign up off the road and caused it to jam under hier rim n crash??? dnt kno if its rue or not but i head ppl tlkin about that???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback   

Back to top Go down

Street Commodores C4C 3 17/10/09 pics and feedback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1