coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

job reqired stores work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

job reqired stores work Empty
PostSubject: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:16 am

as of today 25/11/09 i amofficially unemployed but looking for a job in any industry as a storeman/ forklift driver if anyone knows of a position going gimme a yell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 12:00 pm

Sorry to hear about your job Jafo, Good luck in finding work mate. Hope something comes your way soon mate.
Back to top Go down
jafo

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 3:12 pm

im not it was my decision to quit

been there 7 years and and verbally raped every day but this happened one too many times so i left

long story sort of had to be there .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:26 pm

sorry to hear that dave.you won't be unemployed for long.When I was unemploy,I join a few of those employment angent like aps ,skill.Well belong to few of them and we rarely out of work

Having a forklift licence,I think u be snap up straight away
As in the transport game,I ask around 4 ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 1:02 am

I dont know about that Mario I found it hard to find a job and I got Fork Lift licence and HR Licence and 1st Class Welder. Still got nothing. Not that I am bothered looking anymore.

But as I say Dave best of luck mate.
Back to top Go down
jafo

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 3:17 am

update

found new job better pay than the last one better working conditions hours are better all in all good find
3 interview process but got it not a problem will be forklift driver for the building industry
start thursday 17th dec
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 5:44 am

well done and better pay can't complain (no one would listen anyway lol).
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 6:44 am

well done dude,told ya it pay to go hunting.Glad to hear ya happy with the job and all lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 6:56 am

Good on ya Dave, That should make you happy matey, I am so happy for you. Best of luck with it. job reqired stores work Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: job reqired stores work   job reqired stores work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

job reqired stores work
Page 1 of 1