HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

Hi all, thought I'd say hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MISS SS

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Hi all, thought I'd say hi   Tue 29 Dec 2009, 4:18 am

Hi all, just thought I would drop in and say hi and introduce myself. I am Louise, the Events coordinator for HCC. I hope you all have a great and safe new year .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, thought I'd say hi   Tue 29 Dec 2009, 9:59 am

Hi Lou Darlin nice to see ya drop in to the "Other side" lmao...hope you and mark have a wonderful and safe new year and look forward to catching up in 2010 !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, thought I'd say hi   Tue 29 Dec 2009, 10:33 am

Thanks for dropping in to the forum Louise, good to chat with ya and looking forward to some combined events between the clubs next year

hope you and your family have a great New Year

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Kwakaman

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, thought I'd say hi   Wed 22 Feb 2012, 2:31 pm

Haha, now I'm the Events Coordinator for HCC. I forgot to introduce myself too. I'm Matthew, I drive the ONLY VK that attends any shows or cruises. lol. I've had the old girl for a few years now, the car even less than that. lol haha. I'm always keen to get out there cruising or doing things with other car enthusiasts like yourselves!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, thought I'd say hi   

Back to top Go down

Hi all, thought I'd say hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1