coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Just saying a little hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
misslioness

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Just saying a little hello Empty
PostSubject: Just saying a little hello   Just saying a little hello Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:37 am

Hiii everyone , My name is Simone and I am the creation of Andy and Trudy Smile

Thats about all Wink
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Just saying a little hello   Just saying a little hello Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 4:57 am

Welcome to the forum Simone, lovely to see you here. Enjoy your stay

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Just saying a little hello   Just saying a little hello Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:16 am

Hi simone how are you its josh lol was nice to see you out on the cruise and hope to see you out more Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying a little hello   Just saying a little hello Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 11:27 am

Hey Simone its Lea here Smile Glad to see you on the forum at last Smile
How is your leg now?
Back to top Go down
misslioness

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Just saying a little hello   Just saying a little hello Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:06 pm

My leg is ok no where near as red as it was yesterday thou but still very sore . . It was a spider bite too Sad . . But Im a tough cookie and ill survive Smile Thankyou for you concern Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just saying a little hello   Just saying a little hello Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 10:09 pm

Glad to hear it's ok now Smile Take care of it and we will see you out and about at the next meeting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just saying a little hello   Just saying a little hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saying a little hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: