HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

HELP HELP ADELAIDE AUTO INTERNATIONAL CHARITY SHOW 'N' SHINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: HELP HELP ADELAIDE AUTO INTERNATIONAL CHARITY SHOW 'N' SHINE   Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:13 pm

I am i a bit of trouble at the moment i have to get out and see sponsors but i have done my back in a week ago and i am having trouble walking around
i cant walk very far without nearly falling over as my leg is in so much pain
what i am asking for is some help from some members that could help us out to get sponsors for our show

Myself Kim and Pazz are working on a charity event for 2010, this event is called ADELAIDE AUTO INTERNATIONAL CHARITY SHOW 'N' SHINE
this will be on Sunday the 2nd of MAY 2010 and the nominated charity is Cystic Fibrosis, our aim is to raise $10,000 we are working very hard in
getting sponsors and entrants
Back to top Go down

HELP HELP ADELAIDE AUTO INTERNATIONAL CHARITY SHOW 'N' SHINE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1