coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

check out this fool

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

check out this fool Empty
PostSubject: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeSat 06 Mar 2010, 11:50 pm

Gee there is some idiots out there. Of all places to do something like that. He was looking to get busted. And probably did. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 1:41 am

this is what we need to bring in car crushing for!!!!!! figgin knob jocky !!!!....and this is why we all get tarred with the same brush and labelled as hoons !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AC/DC1
Club Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:30 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Media Mikes journo's will be all over this, agree it will be a ACA story
Am I mistaken or was that a single pegger ??
Back to top Go down
http://allcommodoreday.co.nr
dkrv3m
Club Member
dkrv3m

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 2:39 am

typical idiot giving other drivers a bad name Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
VXSS350
Club Member
VXSS350

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 1:21 pm

What is worse are the public not wanting to stop this tosser.
Gee look a dick head putting me/us or anyone else at risk.

Take a picture but do not try and stop the fool.

And to the copper you are just a big a dick.

Gee drive off slower next time or at least get in the wankers face or trade paint with him.

May be get out of the car pull your gun not your pud,or just tooooo many donuts.

No just to close to knock off time. Shit i might have to do some work.

Hell am i on a roll. No i will stop there Pollies are the next and the web site just is not big enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeSun 07 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm

Bill I can understand the public not wanting to get involved mate......if you try to stop them you are liable to have either a gun or a knife pulled on ya or bashed by a group .......it's bloody scary on the streets now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:47 am

well this driver had a lucky break,only becuae the copper can't drive
for crap
Saw this on theNew's tonight,they have ask any public to come forward on any information about the driver
It be alright if the cop has some driver training
he might be able to do a 3 point turn.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:51 am

mabo wrote:
well this driver had a lucky break,only becuae the copper can't drive
for crap
Saw this on theNew's tonight,they have ask any public to come forward on any information about the driver
It be alright if the cop has some driver training
he might be able to do a 3 point turn.lol

Apparently the driver was a "SHE" !!!!!
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:02 am

if you watch its a bloke lol he covers his face so he dont get reconised on video Evil or Very Mad blokes wanker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:28 am

ALIAS wrote:
if you watch its a bloke lol he covers his face so he dont get reconised on video Evil or Very Mad blokes wanker

I think Andy was saying that the copper was a she.

Apparantly the guy walked into Holden Hill cop shop and turned himself in after he saw the news story.

see news story below.

A DRIVER who was filmed allegedly fleeing police after he was caught doing burnouts in busy Rundle St has turned himself in.

The male driver had evaded an unmarked police car about 11.15pm as large crowds in the east end watched on.
The lone police officer was unable to take down the registration number of the silver Nissan and chose not to pursue the vehicle because of the dangers involved in a city car chase.
The man walked into Holden Hill police station minutes after footage of the incident appeared on television news broadcasts.
He will be formally interviewed tomorrow.
Video footage, already viewed by more than 10,000 people on YouTube, was used in the bid to catch the driver, impound his car and, likely, have it crushed.
"Obviously, that sort of behaviour is unacceptable," Superintendent John Thomas, the officer in charge of Eastern Adelaide Local Service Area, said.
"We've had so much publicity about hoon driving and the effects of hoon driving, I believe the public has had enough of that type of behaviour too.
"The danger caused to the people in Rundle Street was extreme and we're certainly very keen to investigate this and make sure he is prosecuted for his offences."
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:31 am

Yeah i read that lol like they couldnt have blocked him off ohwell and as for people having enough well some off us have but according to the video not those people Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:33 am

Apparently the driver was a "SHE" !!!!![/quote]

I was gonna mention that andy and she was a blonde as well(bottle wannbe blonde are the same)
but I like the skin I live in

I wasn't gonna say that it look like she got her licence from a breaky box
She drove like(MoM gonna kill me if I scratch her car)

No wonder the hoon got away,especially in the city
Lucky guy,I hope he hide the car well
It be a bit embarrassing for the cop if he get away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:35 am

Let the crushing begin.
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:39 am

he handed himself in tonight FYI

big revs and twin wheel neat but wrong place he will loose his car and licence for sure and so he should!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:43 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 12:39 pm

Be alright if the Reporters could actually get their friggin models right........it's not even a Skyline, it's a Nissan Cefiro ya Idiots !!!!!

Last edited by AndyCapped on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 9:21 pm

the make is correct just not the model lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out this fool   check out this fool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check out this fool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: