HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JBVL
Club Member

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: General Discussion   Fri 19 Mar 2010, 7:36 am

Hi all well i have just completed my first two weeks of on the job training and i must say i love it i did services,preparing motor for removal,trans service,brakes/pads brake bleeding brake hoses replacing, sway bar linkage bushes and linkage,bit of lpg helping feed the line thru the body of the triton. I must say that Repco auto repairers are top notch fellas enjoyed working with them made some new friends well i hope and their friendly funny people to be around and dont mind me asking million and one questions. The only down fall was that the manager was away today interstate so didnt get to say thankyou and ask if apprenticeship could be on the cards or open as im interested in doing it their slip him couple of 100dolla notes lol and to say a big thankyou to Graham the manager for having me and what a wonderful time i had bounce bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

General Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1