coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Andy is over the moon at his latest score

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Andy is over the moon at his latest score Empty
PostSubject: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 5:28 am

Well today I got a phone call from a mate to come over his place as he had something for me....went over this afternoon and was given a Snap On Tools complete engine diagnostic tool with all the keys and cables etc for various model cars......these are basically the equivalent to a Tech II and can reset Airbag warning lights etc and give all the fault codes by plugging in to your car....And best of all he gave it to me for nothing...!!!!! a very handy tool to have I think......Andy

Andy is over the moon at his latest score SDC10247

Andy is over the moon at his latest score SDC10246
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 1:39 pm

hey m8 ull b myu new best friend if u casn clear my airbag warning light i changed the clock spring but cbf going to a workshop to get it cleared can u let me kno if u can change it i got the vz ss....?

dan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 10:35 pm

envuss wrote:
hey m8 ull b myu new best friend if u casn clear my airbag warning light i changed the clock spring but cbf going to a workshop to get it cleared can u let me kno if u can change it i got the vz ss....?

dan.

yep can clear it no worries buddy
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 10:57 pm

So you are going to be one popular bloke.........so when can I come over matey, pal. china plate LOL ??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:14 am

hi there andy good score so how much are you charging to hook it up as you cant do it for nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:47 am

MRVN88 wrote:
hi there andy good score so how much are you charging to hook it up as you cant do it for nothing

oh yes I can........if they bring the car to me it will cost them nothing.....if I have to drive to them then i will charge a small fee to cover petrol costs......am sick of the likes of holdens charging you $60-$70 to reset an airbag warning light, when it only takes 2 second with one of these.....I'm all about helping people out not tryin to rip them off !!!!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:53 am

Hey Andy, can ya plug it in the VH and give it a tune for me.......hang on....I might have to install a computer first lol
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 7:59 am

hey andy we wen't saying about ripping people off we were just thinking that you shouldn't have the do things for nothing we were thinking that a small fee of $10 - $15 dollars is fair for your time and effort that's all i know that i would rather pay you $ 15 to you than holdens as i think that's only fair i don't like using peolpe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 8:06 am

devil3 wrote:
hey andy we wen't saying about ripping people off we were just thinking that you shouldn't have the do things for nothing we were thinking that a small fee of $10 - $15 dollars is fair for your time and effort that's all i know that i would rather pay you $ 15 to you than holdens as i think that's only fair i don't like using peolpe

yeah I understand kim, but for how long it actually takes to reset the computers i would feel like i was ripping people off if i charged them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 10:10 am

devil3 wrote:

yeah I understand kim, but for how long it actually takes to reset the computers i would feel like i was ripping people off if i charged them..

U can alway charge them two(or 4) Twisted Evil can's of bundy Andy
That way u can alway have a drink with ya mate's while working on they car's
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 12:04 pm

sweet Very Happy i am going insane heariing the warning light soun d everytime i start th car lol ill keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy is over the moon at his latest score   Andy is over the moon at his latest score Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andy is over the moon at his latest score
Page 1 of 1