coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

JBVL PROJECT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

JBVL PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: JBVL PROJECT   JBVL PROJECT Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 9:46 am

Hi all i have got my project its a vl wagon 5spd done 256'000ks has front vt brakes but rears think drum still. Ok well here is what im needing help with any vl parts that are very cheap or dont need and i would like some help with wiring if pazz or anybody free to do it for me well paid of course and second i need some paneling done im on a tighter then a nuns C budget so the more help and support would be much appreciated i know you dont get shit for free but any help wouldnt go with out being reconised bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

JBVL PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBVL PROJECT   JBVL PROJECT Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:20 am

Always happy to help out Josh...glad ya got a new project...keep us posted
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

JBVL PROJECT
Page 1 of 1