coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

xlr8 cruzin club cruise night

Go down 
+3
devil3
Pazz
vpberlinaseries2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vpberlinaseries2

vpberlinaseries2

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-02-13

xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Empty
PostSubject: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 5:03 pm

hey all. corey here from xlr8 cruzin club. im holding a cruise on the 24th of this month (april 2010), meeting place is bunnings car park, near carpet choice. main north road, parafield. meeting time is 7:30pm. running sheets will be handed out on the night. wanna no more info, feel free to email me at (xlr8cruzinclub@live.com.au). cruise is open to all makes and models. hope to see you there.

sorry guys, the date has changed due to other things on the 17th.

Last edited by vpberlinaseries2 on Tue 13 Apr 2010, 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:13 am

Hey Corey, just letting you know that the night you picked will possibly be our night cruise for April Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 8:11 am

Can alway join the cruize together Pazz
Just a thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 8:50 am

mabo wrote:
Can alway join the cruize together Pazz
Just a thought

I dont think so Mario, not a good Idea yet.......would be good for maybe one or two go out and check it out first.......would be great if we all rocked up and joined the cruises together, and they turned out to be nothing but 16 year old hoons, doing nothing but burnouts....not saying that it would happen, but if it did, we would have 10-20 COCC sticker plastered cars, caught up in the middle of it !!!!!.......the Public will only look at the stickers on our cars, and then "Hey Presto" the whole clubs reputation is down the gurgler !!!!!
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:25 am

i agree with you on that andy we have to be carefull as to whom we cruise with as we don't want or need the bad publicity
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 12:12 pm

Pazz wrote:
Hey Corey, just letting you know that the night you picked will possibly be our night cruise for April Shocked

at least it wouldn't be canceled!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm

wildvt wrote:
Pazz wrote:

And it's comments like this that are only said to start SHIT on the forum.......we can write all the cruises in the world up but if people dont show then they will continue to be cancelled....it's your problem not ours !!!!

Am getting very annoyed at these 17 yr old teenyboppers who come on here and do nothing but whinge and bitch......at the end of the day it's your club, and if you dont get off ya arse and come to events, how the hell can we be held responsible for that ?????

You know what ....I've had it...we as a committee do nothing but give our time and effort for free only to be kicked in the teeth, by you lot because events get cancelled through no fault of our own.....I quit !!!!!....I will just be a financial member who only goes on cruises and events nothing more ,nothing less......then I cant be blamed along with the rest of the committee for events being canned !!!!!
Back to top Go down
-ToM-

-ToM-

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 12:35 pm

And here i am thinking i'd left this shit behind on HCC...
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 12:40 pm

Sorry Andy, i only made a sly comment because there was comments that where incorrect about xlr8 cruzin club.

im sure the commitee of this club is trying very hard to het numbers to events, don't pull out feel free to delete any comments that where a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 1:01 pm

wildvt wrote:
Sorry Andy, i only made a sly comment because there was comments that where incorrect about xlr8 cruzin club.

im sure the commitee of this club is trying very hard to het numbers to events, don't pull out feel free to delete any comments that where a bit harsh.

there were no incorrect comments made about xlr8 cruizin club.....you may know of them, but at the end of the day we dont........no one said that they were irresponsible or did burnouts etc, we merely stated that joining cruises was a bit risky until we find out more about them, as reputations are easily destroyed

not going to bother deleting any comments I am over it......
Back to top Go down
vpberlinaseries2

vpberlinaseries2

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 2:53 am

yeah, joining the cruises together would be a great idea but fair enough, u have to check us out first. i know you's guys have a good reputation and all that but we are only starting up one cruise for now, then we'll see how we go. i am planning to do other cruises such as cruises for charity and raise money for people in need etc... there will NOT BE ANY BURNOUTS ON OUR CRUISES AT ALL. anyone seen or caught doing them will be asked to leave in a nicely done way.
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:00 am

AndyCapped wrote:
wildvt wrote:
Pazz wrote:

And it's comments like this that are only said to start SHIT on the forum.......we can write all the cruises in the world up but if people dont show then they will continue to be cancelled....it's your problem not ours !!!!

Am getting very annoyed at these 17 yr old teenyboppers who come on here and do nothing but whinge and bitch......at the end of the day it's your club, and if you dont get off ya arse and come to events, how the hell can we be held responsible for that ?????

You know what ....I've had it...we as a committee do nothing but give our time and effort for free only to be kicked in the teeth, by you lot because events get cancelled through no fault of our own.....I quit !!!!!....I will just be a financial member who only goes on cruises and events nothing more ,nothing less......then I cant be blamed along with the rest of the committee for events being canned !!!!!

Andy, as a club member, I would like to attend more events but i just cant due to commitments. Im sure its the same for all other members.
No need to quit mate, i think the club has had enough of the quitters havent they?? Just stick at it and ignore the shit stirrers, hell i used to be one, but seriously cant be bothered anymore. I dont need to log in and read crap, I dont even think this thread needed any replys? Well thats just the way i see it.

If you wanted to go, then you know where to meet, if not then there is always the back button to go read another thread.
Back to top Go down
vpberlinaseries2

vpberlinaseries2

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 3:48 am

the date for xlr8 cruise night has changed to the 24th. due to other things happening on the 17th. still hope to see you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 8:05 am

Taken straight from Facebook......This is exactly what I was talking about !!!!

xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Cruise
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 8:21 am

Yes i agree Andy he wanted help with cruises and ideas and i told him that its best to steer clear of dick heads and report any hoons to the police and advise the hoons to leave but i guess he didnt want to take the advice well im staying clear of that aswell now i dont need unwanted attention i need my license. Well they will learn when they get car impounded and loose license Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xlr8 cruzin club cruise night   xlr8 cruzin club cruise night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xlr8 cruzin club cruise night
Page 1 of 1