coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Alias is going to race

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Alias is going to race Empty
PostSubject: Alias is going to race   Alias is going to race Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:28 am

Hi all i have decided to get my racing license and do some racing which is great get to have some fun and do it legally i was in need of help looking at race cars for circuit work their averaging around the 5k mark for beginners im doing tafe during week but was wondering if anyone could help or if anybody knows of anyone that has some nite work or weekend work i could help them out even cash in hand stuff and i was also thinking once i do have enough cash and have all the stuff organised i would like to put the club logo on side of the race car to advertise club if ok with the club. Well any help or sensable advice its something i wanting to do i know takes money and time but we all have to start some where we all didnt wake up and become peter brock in a day so please help would be much appreciated.

Cheers Joshua Surprised
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Alias is going to race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alias is going to race   Alias is going to race Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 12:42 pm

Ya could have a shot at dirt circuit racing. There's a track at Truro starting up very soon.

Ya can be racing for around $1000 if ya find a cheap car, or build one urself on the cheap. Check out www.dirtcircuitsa.com for more info.

Here's our car......with no stickers at the moment. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ9hd6jDqlA

Alias is going to race Kb_vh_10-04-10_01EDIT

Alias is going to race PP806_PRACTICE_MACEN_BRAD_INCARPICE
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com

Alias is going to race
Page 1 of 1