coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

G'day all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luke83

luke83

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-05-06

G'day all Empty
PostSubject: G'day all   G'day all Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:13 am

A quick hello and a little abt my self lived in sydney my life moved to adelaide abt 2 yrs ago and i live at Hewett, am a baker by trade currently engaged to be married. My ride is a WK statesman have baught it just as a cruiser and a project, it had 20" wheels wich i have just replaced with 19's, lowered a little, extractors and twin exaust and new cold air intake ,next lot of plans are to supercharge and chuck a sunroof in it am looking forward to meeting some people and cruising with others
cheers luke
Back to top Go down

G'day all Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day all   G'day all Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:46 am

Hi Luke,nice to meet ya.If ya not doing anything on saturday.Feel free to pop down to PLaza holden
Some of us is having a car show for the Holden Dealer.Good time to meet some of us and have a chat

Mario
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

G'day all Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day all   G'day all Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 1:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Luke, looks and sounds like a nice ride and love the plans you have for it.

As Mario said we have a display on Saturday at Plaza Holden feel free to come have a chat.

We also have a display next Sunday the 16th at Autobarn Elizabeth if you would like to pop down there
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

G'day all Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day all   G'day all Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 3:14 pm

WELCOME LUKE AND A BIG WELCOME IN JOINING THE CLUB HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G'day all Empty
PostSubject: Re: G'day all   G'day all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day all
Page 1 of 1