coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

CHANGE OF HEART

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 11:43 am

hello all...

so u may b aware that i was selling my car but due to some rather good circumstances i no longer need sell it Very Happy hehe which is gr8 news for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so now im in the process of overhaulin th car n finally doin wat my original goal was.... but dnt wanna give to many hints want it b suprise...
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 12:15 pm

That's fantastic news, keep us posted on ya progress
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 1:42 pm

Oh so glad to hear you are not selling your car. That is awesome news. Go the Impulsv8
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 8:31 am

thanks guys good to hear ppl liked my car... Smile i will keep u all posted asap Very Happy
Back to top Go down

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:01 am

I heard u go a job as a pimp,do u do mate rate's
I show ya my cocc card
Promise I won't tell anyone either.lol
Back to top Go down

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:48 pm

yes daniel we do like your car i hope we see more of you and the car out on things hope to see out soon
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 8:13 am

daniel did you win lotto

good to hear that your keepin the beast
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 3:23 am

lol no didnt win the lotto hahaha otherwise id have a ferrari by now or a W427 ON AIRBAGS LOL hehe no finally finished my apprentiship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yehhhhhhhhhhaaaaa lol so got more money nonw prob should save some..... or spend on car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Auzzie

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-20

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 3:54 am

Great to hear m8 look 4ward to seeing the upgrade to the car and yeah Ferrari would be nice lol
Back to top Go down

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 5:20 am

Great to hear Daniel, Hope to see u out to some events again soon Razz
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 2:08 pm

yeh i cant wait till i got th work done to the car n then its just few lil touch up ere n there depending how much cash i got left over still havent started got few lil thigns got sort out first... Smile
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:20 pm

hey all just keeping you posted on my upgrades.... have had my bushes done nolethane'd lol Razz uhh n new tyres whihc was needed lol now done few tidy ups in the endine bay with a bit of autosol so its looking nice n clean n shinny.... the main upgrade is still a few weeks away atm if all goes to plan that is but will let you all know when i get further into the build...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHANGE OF HEART Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHANGE OF HEART   CHANGE OF HEART Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHANGE OF HEART
Page 1 of 1