coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Day Cruise 12th July

Go down 
+4
azzasv
SIG-346
blairee
RBE 747
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Day Cruise 12th July - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 12th July   Day Cruise 12th July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 10:50 am

Well i would like to thank those members who turned out yes what another great cruise, sorry about the weather but what can you do.
the trip was good even though i broke down but i managed to fix it myself might of looked ugly the way i fixed it but hay at least i got the car back on the road. yes we went to melbas chocolate factory and the record from the last time was $95, i went in just to grab a few things and when we went to pay for it well i got to say that i have broken my own record and the new record is $107.50.
so once again thank you to every one who turned up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 12th July   Day Cruise 12th July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:28 am

Well id like to thank every one who turned up today. The weather wasn't great but the company was fantastic Smile The lancerdore had a great run and only made every one do 2 u turns, what can i say but once on the open road and cruise control is on the driver is off and so is the navigator lol.... Thanks to Margaret and George for the great BBQ.
Hope to see more members on the next social event Smile
Thanks to Jason and George for driving this cruise beforehand. Was great to see Kylie and company out on this one, has been a long time.
Back to top Go down
JUSTA8
Club Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 12th July   Day Cruise 12th July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

Just a quick note to all thanks was a great day all round thanks for lunch well done
Back to top Go down
blairee

blairee

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 12th July   Day Cruise 12th July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 2:48 am

Hi guys. Want to thankyou for the cruise, my wife and I had a great time.
Some more commodores in the pack would have looked and felt great, but being my first cruise it was great fun anyway. Yes pity about the weather, but it made it interesting driving anyway. I have never been to cape jervis to see the ferry so that was cool. Big thanks from my wife and I for the barbeque. Next time lets not go to Melbas, my wifes eyes pop out and the bank card goes dry lol.
Big thanks from the blairees'
farao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 12th July   Day Cruise 12th July - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 2:20 am

Just let you know I have posted some pictures of the cruise up on the website in the past events section. NOT THE FORUM. THE WEBSITE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Cruise 12th July   Day Cruise 12th July - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Cruise 12th July
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2