coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Club Members List

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:04 am

Have removed the members list from here as it was getting too hard to keep all the lists up to date.

If your interested in seeing the members list go to www.coccsa.com and click on the members tab on the left hand side.

Have also added a column for the members forum name. I don't know all of them so if your a member and on here but your forum name is not in the list then drop me a pm and I will add it in.

This way if you go to an event and introduce yourself then even if meeting people for the first time they might know who you are from your posts Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:08 am

ok cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 2:28 pm

If your on the forum and also a financial member can you let me know your name and or member number so I check if you are in the club member group
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-11-04

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 12:30 pm

michael fragomeli
member no.55
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 3:48 am

i am a member tiger 3 membership no 8
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 9:45 am

jafo dave clayton member number 164
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 12:24 pm

daniel

member 81
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Members List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Members List   Club Members List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Members List
Page 1 of 1