HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

JET - 086

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: JET - 086   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:10 am

Hey all just thought i would let you know that my goal to improbve my vz ss has fallen thriough due to a few reasons..... so i have sold it to my cousin who is looking after it very nicely Very Happy and secondly i have boiught myself a 1986 s1 vl calais turbo manual Very Happy Very Happy which i am thrilled with...!!!

Have over 7 grand in reciepts of work on the motor.... eg: forged pistons, shot peened crank, highflowed head, h beam concrods the works... AVO stage 2 intercooler kit, a to4e turbo, Wade high lift cam, ported and polished plenum, ICE ignition coil and 9mm leads, catch can, boost bleed valve, turbo timer, heavy duty clutch, bosch 044 fuel pump, malpassi high rising rate fuel regulator, hdt le front rear side and front grill n spolier. car is red over champagine with set of 18 inch hsv vt gts wheels, pedders panhard rod, pedders shockers and bushes done. 3" mandrel bent exhaust, kenwood single din dvd player, pioneer speakers and clarion splits interior is absolutly mint new carpet also... battery relocated into the boot with boot resprayed in black.

not sure on power output yet as i am putting it back to stock to get it through regency for a ID check hopefully on friday.. so fingers crossed.. only got few pics atm as i started pulling it apart straight away but will put some up asap...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pazz
Club Member

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:31 am

Looks great...keep us posted on ya progress with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
JBVL
Club Member

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: JET - 086   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 9:27 am

Hi mate loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the car mmm wanna swap lol i have few comments but think pazz would tell me off but their in nice way like P and C lol well done Cool Shocked bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Thu 08 Jul 2010, 9:57 am

thanks guys hope to b out with u guys on crusie soon... got regency inspection 2moro if all goes well got turbo timer left to take off thats it so if its good news ill try get inline 2moz night n let u all know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Sun 11 Jul 2010, 2:34 am

Looks nice Daniel, look forward to seeing it on a cruise soon Smile
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:24 am

hey all just letting u all know that got the car passed through regency only got in shizz for window tint was 22% to dark all round lol... so yeh atm she is rolling on 15 inch interceptor wheels standard height and no goodies on it :'( lol but hopefully by friday and weather premits have most of it back on by the weekend and ready for the next cruise..... and show hopefully try get some more pics on asap ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JBVL
Club Member

PostSubject: JET - 086   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

Sweet well done man love your car very neat mate cant wait to see the write up bout it and what you gonna do to it bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:19 am

well well oil change done and brake fluid done just got fronjt springs and wheels going on the car friday sometime and exhaust going back on friday..... interior coming out at soem stage and putting vy/.vz ss front seats black leather with red sti9thcing and door trims getting recovered in a red/black pattern..... and either same rear bench or vn ss or vs ss rear bench going in also roof lining being changed too... then maybe saturday turboi timer and boost controller going back on hopefully fopr the cruise... hope cu all sunday the cruise is sint it??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 27 Jul 2010, 3:17 pm

hello all, just letting u kno dat ill b having the car tuned n dyno run in the next week or so so ill keep u all posted with the outcome.... also could anyone tell me wat model commi rear seat would fit stright into my vl calais with out MAJOR mods to make it fit... that b handy thankjs cuz i been looking maybe into a vs calais or hsv rear bench or even a monaro rear bench would b gr8 bugt is it alot or qork to mnake it fit or wat is involved...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:57 am

HEY ALL JUST LETTING U KNO I HSVE MADE SOME PROGRESS ON THE CAR GOT CATCH CAN BACK ON AFTER A MAJOR CLEANOUT AND GOT MY NEW APEXI DUAL STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER AND BOY DOES THAT MAKE A BIG BIG DIFFERENCE....!!!!!!!!!! LOW SETTING IS NOT MUCH OVER FACVTORY AND HIGH WELL..... LETS JUST SAY ITS ALOT OF FUN LOL :p ALSO RECIEVED MY GROUP A LETTER BOX GRILL AND NEW HEAD LIGHTS N TAIL LIGHTS TRY FIT THEM THIS WEEKEND ....... THEN HOPEFULLY DURING THE WEEK OR NEXT WEEK GET IT TUNED ONM THE DYNO N SEE WAT TH OL' GIRL IS PUSHING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 11:38 am

just another update: fitted my new tail lights and headlights n indicators last night looks awesome...!!!!1 really brought the car in my eyes backl to life...!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 10 Aug 2010, 11:03 am

lol oh yueh forgot to do that lol yeh its coming along nicely chassing a big turbo atm got my eye on few and a HAULTECH computer n few other lil things too...... keep u all posted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 10 Aug 2010, 11:43 am

Be careful when upgrading the turbo. Make sure your motor has been built properly. Have you got an idea on power your after and what turbo you're chasing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 12:46 am

yeah i looking for a gt 35/40 or maybe if i can find one and make it fit a gt 42R..... it will b able to handle it as myself and a real good frined of mine build one for a mate few years ago and he has big power using pretty much the same internals as the ones used in my motor... plus itd already got a bigger turbo than factory on it already... just not big enough. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Sat 14 Aug 2010, 2:08 am

What internals are you running? And are you after a turbo with manifold?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Sat 28 Aug 2010, 2:15 am

*UPDATE*

Have had major service on the car and have done my brake upgrade and that looks and makes a bifg difference..!!! Very Happy
got vy ss sloted rottors with brand new twin piston calipers new pads and hoses...! looks good and really fills the gap between the lil 18's lol hehe try n get some pics up if i can get hold of camera
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 28 Sep 2010, 11:42 pm

hey everyone... sorry havent been able to come out to events lately as i am still in alot of pain with this stupid hernia Sad anyhow just updating everyone i been doing some shopping hehe (for my car of course) i just purchased brnd new GARRETT GT 35/40, anodized fuel rail and a microtech LT 16'S and either 660 or 700cc injectors havent got them yet still working out which ones i need haha and i got a few more pics of the car ill try load em up Wink im hoping as my mate is doing all the work for me will hve it done and tuned by C4C or ill b annoyed haha its getting tuned by brian from mildrens i hink thats were he works lol its a frined of a frined so... yeh well hope u all like it..... Very Happy

Last edited by envuss on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Wed 29 Sep 2010, 12:01 am

hope you all like my pics and those are the brake discs i used in my yupgrade.... RDA slotted rotors... and a pic from the HDT crusie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JBVL
Club Member

PostSubject: JET - 086   Wed 29 Sep 2010, 9:13 am

HI mmm love it droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Fri 01 Oct 2010, 2:15 pm

lol thanks mate haha not finsihed yet got LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG way to go but its slowly getting there..... should b back on road just before C4C if not just after but ill somehow try tag along with somone or a mate for C4C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 12 Oct 2010, 7:36 am

****UPDATE*****

hi all after not having it ready for C4C i went n put a rocket up my mates butt..!!!! n we sorted out nearly all the problems computer is in manifold problem sorted a spaced it out from the blocked as the turbo was hitting the block... now i waiting on turbo oil lines and the dump pipe we getting made friday and giving it a final check as its going to MILDRENS fri night to b tuned onday morning and unfortunallty ill b in hiospital dat day having my operation as ill b all fixed for exreme horsepower hehe when i get some more pics ill upload them

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 1:10 pm

**UPDATE** HEY ALL JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE U AL AN UPDATE. ok so as some of u mayt kno car was booked be tuned last week... that didnt happen as it decided to spit a head gasket as it was being tuned on the dyno at MILDREN'S therefore more money and work had to b put into the car (which wasn't a problem) so a ACL triple layer gasket and ARP head studs was used to solve the problem.... the to add a bit more tuning control a GATES racing belt and Cam gear was added for a final touch... and today i spent most the day fitting it and putting motor back together..... started her up and WAM!!!!! belt kept slipping off checked it 3 times and decided to check that the cam gear was the corerect one.. turns out the F$$%^#ing D##$kheads sent me the wrong one so therefore have pull the entire front ff again and replace it and top it off parts wont arrive from sydney till friday morning..... and then put it back topgether and try n BEG to av it re-booked in for friday arvo so i can have it ready intime for sunday at extreme show on the weekend.... Sad its so frustrating wat i have gone through in the last 2-3 weeks with this car..!!!!!!! im not gonna throw in the towl n give up tho..!!!! but its annoying when one lil thing well TWO
!!! actually head gasket n now the cam gear r wrong... :'( oh well fingers crossed ill get it back tuned n ready to roll on friday

dan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JBVL
Club Member

PostSubject: JET - 086   Wed 27 Oct 2010, 12:42 pm

Betta be their Dan or im gonna ring your neck Twisted Evil na hope all gets fixed dying to see this and to see it on dyno will be killa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Fri 12 Nov 2010, 10:13 pm

***UPDATE***

hey all as some of u were aware had dramas leaving extreme horsepower stupid car died on me on green hill road was soooo angry u wouldnt belive.... lol didnt get home till 12:30 :'( lol anyhow the problem was the rotor button screw had somehow came loose warped itself n chewed the points out inside the cap and put the engine timing out ... hence y it would'nt turn over.... but i got it sorted the following day with new dizzy and cap n button and decided since i spending money might aswell get a MSD 6AL spark amplifier and wow did that make a difference car feels alot more responsive now maybe that was the problem all along only got a few more things to do to the motor and then it is complete......

bigger fuel pressure reg
bigger intercooler
re-tune

and then the motor is complete then the "FUN" starts again with the front and rear bar being sprayed, letter box grill fitted n sprayed rear HDT LE lip fitted and sprayed and still deciding if i want to complete the kit with the boot lip spoiler......? hmm any thoughts? also have get rims re-surfaced and sprayed, two new front shocks and rear brake rotors....... AND then there is the interior n boot display lol its nver ending but its gr8 fun

DAN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 4:04 am

hey all just thought i'd let u all know that i have finished the centre console properlly as i rushed it for extreme's on the sunday lol but its all fixed properlly now and looks well.... good i reckon lol... just trying save up for the front n rear bumpers to get re-sprayed n stuff... try n make it out on hte next crusie.. Very Happy

dan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JET - 086   

Back to top Go down

JET - 086
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: