coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

july cruise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 8:38 am

july cruise on sunday 18th
meet at bunnings mile end at 10am
leave at 10.30am

just wondering how many people are coming ou for this one for catering purposes if you can let us know on here asap

thanks from kim
Back to top Go down

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 8:56 am

We will be there.....do you need a cook again ????
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 10:07 am

We will all be there..and maybe our mate Al in his Calais
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 2:34 pm

Reckon I'm there
Back to top Go down

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 8:58 pm

my body will be there,but my soul lol! need a rest
Back to top Go down

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 7:35 am

Me and my son Hayden are coming, See you at 10am Very Happy

Do hope we get a few more members turning up hey, makes it all that much more enjoyable.

So members that have not already put there names up to attend. Get of ya backsides and come out and joy in. Only fun to be had, better than sitting at home watching TV
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:23 am

Good cruzen today even though I got the wagon wet (daughters hair dryer fixed that when I got home) and almost had a poor old granny merge into my lane through my passenger door and out the drivers door as we began our excursion. Length (as in cruze) was good Paz and some of the roads throught to Meadows were very scenic indeed ! It was also good to catch up and have some chin waggin with the guys and gals and that old guy Cliff, who finally relented at the end and had one subway samo, and good thinking in having those subways as something different for lunch. Perhaps we should have some soup the next time we have a wintery cruze as well (Lydia makes a mean pumkin soup).

PS Got my bacon, hot salami, mozzarella cheese, roma tomatoes, olives, chevapchich, green prawns, tomato paste, garlic etc for the home made pizzas tonight and no you can't have any !
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

We had a great day today, the route was awesome Pazz! Well done!

And a pretty good turn out, 12 all up i think.

thanks for a great day out with great company!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 8:44 am

Thanks to all that came out today, was a great turn out considering the weather. We tried subway as a change from the bbq today. Seemed to work out ok and we might keep it as an occasional option.

We certainly had a fun day
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 9:39 am

had a good day with some good friends subway was a good idea
can't wait for the next one and it was good to see some of the new members out even though it was raining and it was real good to see grandpa out in the rain i bet he went home and dried the car off with cloths so it was clean
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

MRVN88 wrote:
it was real good to see grandpa out in the rain i bet he went home and dried the car off with cloths so it was clean

Sorry guys must admit I slacked off there. I was more focused (not as in *ord) on the 2 Coopers I didn't drink and making those pizzas!
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 1:06 pm

hello hello everybopdy had a awesome day 2day n was gr8 see few new faces round the p[lace.... was gr8 take the new beast out of the shed.... hope cu all soon n post some pics of the car up soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 2:26 am

Sorry for the late reply. But had a great cruise yesterday, Would of been nice if that damn rain would of fizzled out a bit quicker. Was great to see everyone out that come along. Would like to thank everyone that made the effort to come out, you are true car enthusiasts, Give yourselves a big pat on the back.

Loved the drive through the hills and the stop at Meadows Bakery. And yes I have to have one of them Subways or I would of never heard the end of it from Pazz as I was warned lol.

Sorry my son and myself didnt come to the end at Villi's but I am so over that place sorry. Novelty has warn of. But I am sure you all had a good laugh when ya got there.

Again cheers for a good well planned out cruise, And to all the participants Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

july cruise Empty
PostSubject: Re: july cruise   july cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

july cruise
Page 1 of 1