HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

Looking for the facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Looking for the facts   Sun 25 Jul 2010, 9:05 am

Hey all, quite often I get told that someone does not want to go to an event or become a member because of someone else in the club. Sometimes when I look into comments like this i find out from that person that the statement is incorrect.

What I am looking for here is some facts.

Do you not attend events because of someone else in the club?

Are you not a member because of someone else in the club?

I do not want any replies about someone you know...only replies from you personally...any comments like "my mate wont join because of this person" will be ignored.

I have locked this post because I only want replies via PM. These replies will not be shared with anyone I would just like to get an accurate understanding as to whether this is actually a problem the club has and if I should try and do something about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

Looking for the facts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1