coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

August 22nd Day Cruise

Go down 
+9
TTOCS
devil3
dave64
VNSSLOVERS
HULK
vsv8wagon
JBVL
DBFIX8
Pazz
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:50 am

looks like we are going to have a good yurn out this weekend look farward to seing you all there and meeting the sum of you we have not met yet
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:40 am

That sounded pretty fishy to me jocolor !

hahahahah good one lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:13 am

Sorry for the short notice guys, gotta pull out of this one. The Mrs wants a husband for the weekend so I drew the short straw (and better do the right thing !). I guess I'll see you at the next meet .
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

more puppy's...... lol! what els could there be to polish at home.......
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:52 pm

Isn't just about everything here at home dog related ? That's how I convinced the wife to buy a wagon Smile !
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 7:09 am

Well i'm really sorry all. Have just been informed that the motor bike practice has been cancelled and the motorsport park is closed for the weekend Evil or Very Mad

Cruise will still be on but we will have to find somewhere else in Tailem Bend for our lunch stop.

Apologies for the late change but was only told a few minutes ago
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 2:27 pm

Damn was looking forward to that as well. Oh well these things do happen hey. No good worring about it. Cruise on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 1:25 am

heys guys just letting you know we have another vnss (Mick) coming on cruise to check out club and possibly a couple of other ss's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 1:28 am

Will have to change the name of the Club to the VN SS Club lol
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 3:29 am

just to let everyone know the approx km's for the cruise from start to finish is 210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 4:21 am

devil3 wrote:
just to let everyone know the approx km's for the cruise from start to finish is 210

cool thanks kim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 5:25 am

all good now had a fuel issue but ok now =)
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 9:21 am

Glad to hear that Andy

see you all in the morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 10:07 am

So the usual time ??? 10AM at Bunnings Mile End Carpark ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 10:46 am

yes andy meet at 10 leave at 10:30am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 10:15 am

What a great cruise today thankyou daniel and renee you guys done a great job cant wait for the next one
i would like to thank everyone who turned out today as it was a great cruise and i hope you all had fun
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 10:46 am

hey everyone sounds like u had a great day sorry was unable to make it today as i have had some bad luck th last few days i had injured myself quite badly tearing my abductor muscle and abdomanal muscle and strained my hamstring and to top it off the turbz on friday spat an injector so i cnt drive it atm Sad

but will hopefully cu all soon

dan.
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 11:19 am

what great day today was good weather and great company thanks to all that came out for the day hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did even though i was sick
Back to top Go down
Troodles
Club Committee
Troodles

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 1:35 pm

I also want to say well done daniel and renee ......what a great job you did Smile Smile Smile we had a ball great weather and great laughs 2.... and most of all good friends having a great day out cheers cheers cheers cheers Once again WELL DONE DANIEL AND RENEE .... and the Lady at the Fish and Chip shop well done to you as well with just you working wow you did great job cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:25 pm

Well even though we didnt get to visit the track I had a wonderful time on the cruise today. Daniel and Renee you guys did a fantastic job and I can't wait to go on the next one.
That poor lady in the cafe must have nearly died of shock when we all walked in lol

Thanks to everyone that made the effort to come out today, hope you all had fun.

Was also good to see another Maloo out and meet the owners. Hope to see you guys out on the next cruise.
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 1:14 am

renee and myself would like to thank everybody who came out yesterday. it is great to hear that every one had a good day even with the cancelation of the motor park

as always everyones cars looked and sounded great.

looking forward to future cruises hoping we can do some new and interesting things any ideas and feedback would be much appreciated.

again thanks to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:48 am

Well done Renee and Daniel, Had a great day on the cruise, Nice weather, great friends, great cruise (appart from Pazz almost being run outta Tailem Bens coz his car was to loud) Looking forward to the next 1 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010, 3:28 pm

VNSSLOVERS wrote:
renee and myself would like to thank everybody who came out yesterday. it is great to hear that every one had a good day even with the cancelation of the motor park

as always everyones cars looked and sounded great.

looking forward to future cruises hoping we can do some new and interesting things any ideas and feedback would be much appreciated.

again thanks to everyone.

Well done to Daniel and Renee for a great cruise totally enjoyed my day. I was a bit quiet due to going through giving up smoking that was day 6, but still had a great day looking forward to the next cruise.

I do how ever have to pull ya up on one thing in ya quote there Daniel and Renee was this bit (as always everyones cars looked and sounded great.) Yep all looked great but one was out of place the stock V bloody 6 VN Calais Sad Very sad lol
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 8:20 am

had a great day thanks everyone

oh and cliff stock V bloody 6 VN Calais Very sad lol

at least yours isnt bent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 2:35 pm

jafo wrote:
had a great day thanks everyone

oh and cliff stock V bloody 6 VN Calais Very sad lol

at least yours isnt bent

Yeah true ya got me there Jafo lol sorry about your car mate. hope it gets fixed for you soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 22nd Day Cruise   August 22nd Day Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 22nd Day Cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2