HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

just wondering?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RBE 747
Club Member

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: just wondering?   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:10 am

hey all just wondering wat commi rear seat will fit straight into my vlct...? or one that may fit with a lil adjustments... i thinking bout trying find coulsons for the front n a vy - vz ss rear seat but maybe trimming the calais seats b easier or look better wat u guys think or a vn to vs rear seat or hsv seat look better??? plz help lol...!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: just wondering?   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:58 am

VN and up will not fit. I know you can modify them as Colin at SVE had some modifified VS SS interior to suit VL. The only thing is that you will be affecting its value by a bit. The best thing you could do to add value to it is to find VL Calais series 2 interior in silver velour but good luck as it is a very sort after interior. I know of someone who has everything but would be chasing a decent price. PM me if interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: just wondering?   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 11:45 am

hey all just would like everyones opinon...... thinking about canning the idea of making the vl into a hdt le and putting a vl walkinshaw bodykit onto it but minus the bonnet scoup, spolier and window panels....? wouldnt mind ppls opinion on this as its a pricey process and will decide the final outcome of my car.... and can anyone give me a place or site were i could buy one as i called sve today n got a price of 2500... and went online to ssv and was 3460..!!! its a big difference so plz if u dnt mind let me kno cheers

dan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDEWYZ

PostSubject: Re: just wondering?   Thu 05 Aug 2010, 11:57 am

VL Walkinshaws are the most ugly kit you can do. Just to big. Seeing an original is nice but not a RB powered on. The HDT LE kit is only worth doing if you are gonna respray your car as the LE only came in limited colours. Looking at your VL mate, I would say go for a VL Aero kit. Would really offset your car nicely and give it a bit more bulk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RBE 747
Club Member

PostSubject: Re: just wondering?   Tue 10 Aug 2010, 11:06 am

hmmm yeh but always liked the walky kit tho.... plus i got the car with front rear le lips and spoiler and group A grill not sure wat i gonna do yet... anyone else got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDEWYZ

PostSubject: Re: just wondering?   Tue 10 Aug 2010, 11:25 am

Walky is just a bit big I rekn. And when you see a Walky roll past you really wanna hear a V8 roar. Plus I just reckon the Aero kit is awesome Smile

http://media.photobucket.com/image/VL%20Aero/nswcommodores/Official%20Cruises/Bathurst%20Bowling%202009/SI9.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just wondering?   

Back to top Go down

just wondering?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1