coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

350 chev VH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickkil

nickkil

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-05-03

350 chev VH Empty
PostSubject: 350 chev VH   350 chev VH Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 4:26 pm

Hi guys, a couple of mates and I are converting a VH S/LE with a 253 to a 350 Chev. Is there anything majorly important we need to know with doing this, we have been doing alot of research in how to do it all properly to make it safe. Also are there any requirments to make it road legal? Also do you need an engineers certificate and regency inspection as I have heard that you dont, I just want to make sure.
Back to top Go down
SDEWYZ

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-21

350 chev VH Empty
PostSubject: Re: 350 chev VH   350 chev VH Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:25 am

I would say you would definitely need to take it over Regency as you are upgrading the size of the motor. I would also suggest upgrading your brakes as they will probably tell you that you have to anyways and a Supra 5 speed would be a nice combo. Easiest way to find out would be just to ring Regency and ask them.
Back to top Go down

350 chev VH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Tech Help-
Jump to: