coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Hi fellow commodore lovers :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manaro

manaro

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:18 am

Hi some people already know who i am as i was a member before but for those who don't my name is scott and i own a modified delft blue cv8 monaro that was just recently featured in issue 168 of street commodores, not sure of how many meetings i can get to but hope to see you all on some club events........scott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:32 am

manaro wrote:
Hi some people already know who i am as i was a member before but for those who don't my name is scott and i own a modified delft blue cv8 monaro that was just recently featured in issue 168 of street commodores, not sure of how many meetings i can get to but hope to see you all on some club events........scott

hey Scott welcome again buddy......is that the munro with the fibreglass cover over the engine and OTR ?????.......if so that is one amazing piece of machinery mate ....oh and I hate you Because it's parked in your driveway and not mine lmao....welcome back,and hope to see ya out on a cruise soon...cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:36 am

Hey Scott, was good to catch up with ya at the bowling night. Welcome to the forum and can't wait to see that magnificent beast out on a cruise
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
manaro

manaro

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:00 pm

hey Scott welcome again buddy......is that the munro with the fibreglass cover over the engine and OTR ?????.......if so that is one amazing piece of machinery mate ....oh and I hate you Because it's parked in your driveway and not mine lmao....welcome back,and hope to see ya out on a cruise soon...cheers Andy[/quote]

Hi andy yep that is the monaro and i think it looks better in my driveway Very Happy

Thanks pazz, yeh it was good catching up with a few people i hadn't seen for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:21 pm

Hi Scott good to see you back here mate. Been a little while, How is that sweet Monaro going of yours? Last time I seen it was at Old Skool New Age, was looking very nice.
So what ya been up to???
Back to top Go down
manaro

manaro

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 1:00 pm

Cliff wrote:
Hi Scott good to see you back here mate. Been a little while, How is that sweet Monaro going of yours? Last time I seen it was at Old Skool New Age, was looking very nice.
So what ya been up to???
hi cliff Smile havn't been up to much since the old school new age show, only got some new front tyres after the place i took it too to get the tyres rotated wrecked one of them and had to replace it but it wasn't available anymore so they had to replace both front tyres with new ones but the next model up Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 1:41 pm

Well I suppose that is very minor compared to what you have been through wiith the Monaro hey? Hope to see ya out on a cruise or event at some stage Scott. And keep that Monaro looking sweet as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi fellow commodore lovers :)   Hi fellow commodore lovers :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi fellow commodore lovers :)
Page 1 of 1