coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Kadina Show 7th June

Go down 
+5
SIG-346
AC/DC1
vsv8wagon
Pazz
VYSS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 1:45 pm

Thanks Cliff I went to the meeting tonight and filled out the form so now ill need to spend alot of cleaning time on the vs forget when her last show was
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 1:54 pm

derrr can you enter on the day if not what do I need to do or bribe ? In all of the excitement (and Coopers) I forgot to register Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 3:50 pm

HI all i hopefully is coming out for a look as me car still not fixed yet but its upto my dad as he has to drive me out their so cross your fingers i can get out their lol!
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 4:55 pm

Are you guys meeting up in Kadina or something? Im going up there for the show, but have no idea when im going to leave as my car is in bits and pieces in the shed, eeek

also, im another wanting to enter on the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 12:53 am

we are meeting at caltex bolivar at 6am tom.....
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 1:01 am

yeah but thats 30min baktracking for me.. plus if i can get my car done asap ill be heading up friday or sat arvo as my gf's brother lives in wallaroo.

Are you guys meeting in kadina before u enter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 4:20 am

not sure tom i presume so, best to shoot a pm off ta pazz or cliff i'm sure they will be able to fill ya in buddy
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 1:14 pm

or maybe they can post up in here??
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 1:16 pm

We have no plans for a pre meet in Kadina Tom. We should be in Pt wakefield about 7.30 if you want to meet us there?

If not then I guess we will see you at the oval

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 4:25 pm

ok no worries, thanks for the reply Smile
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 12:39 pm

vsv8wagon wrote:
derrr can you enter on the day if not what do I need to do or bribe ? In all of the excitement (and Coopers) I forgot to register Rolling Eyes
Jason did you manage to get me in ?
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:15 pm

Yes he did mr forgetful Razz

see ya on sunday

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:34 pm

Must admit Pazz our avitars do look pretty cool when they are together (drinking vodka now ) !
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

I will bring a couple of Sparkling Ales along to have with you Ron Wink
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:05 pm

Mmmmmm
Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Images1
Mine
Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Images1
Yours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 4:46 pm

Was half way through cleaning the car and it decided to rain bloody weather hopefully will be a better day saturday

How is everyone else going with their cleaning/polishing? etc etc lol
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:00 am

Can't start to early as my mind won't be on it until I have my 1st pfssssst Coopers Twisted Evil !

Two questions

1./ when can we leave the oval
2./ how much was it to enter as I owe Jason some $$$'s

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:07 am

$15.00 for a judges entry i think from memory ron
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:34 am

AndyCapped wrote:
$15.00 for a judges entry i think from memory ron
Thanks ! See you all there with umbrellas, chamois, buckets, kero fire heaters and hair driers as you have to look good when standing in front of your car !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 2:28 am

ROFLMFFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 2:50 am

hi guys it is with much regret that I am going to have to pull from the kadina show......as you are aware I had back surgery on monday morning, and I have been praying for it to come good for tomorrow, which unfortunately it hasnt, and I think a 2 hour drive in my condition at the moment would do more harm than good, and that is a risk I simply am not willing to take. hope you understand, Andy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 4:11 am

Thats a shame Andy hope you get better. Just think we would have had 2 people up there that just got out of hospital. you and Steve with his shoulder and carple tunnel op.
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 9:04 am

Take care of yaself Andy. Hope you come good soon

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 9:06 am

S'lookin a bit iffy for us going to Kadina as well, at the time of writing this post ENVSV6 is in parts............goddam rain and daylight is working against us at the moment Mad
big job to do on ur own, anyway if we're at Bolivar meeting point in the morning b4 departure time we'll be going, if not have a great day fella's. tongue

Cheers

Lollie
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 10:43 am

Pazz wrote:
We have no plans for a pre meet in Kadina Tom. We should be in Pt wakefield about 7.30 if you want to meet us there?

If not then I guess we will see you at the oval

cheers
Pazz

Sounds good to me, see you there Pazz (and others ?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kadina Show 7th June
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next