coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Kadina Show 7th June

Go down 
+5
SIG-346
AC/DC1
vsv8wagon
Pazz
VYSS
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 3:45 pm

Have fun guys maybe ill just wait till the weather gets better before thinking of car shows
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:43 am

On ya Jason you second rate ferrel !
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:31 am

Thanks very much for all the people that braved the rain to come out today. Was a good day other than the on/off rain which just got annoying.

Congrats to Jason on runner up for top feral ute/car. Next year I might tick that box as well lol

And well done to Steve for managing to keep his cool even though strange things kept happening to his car and he was bothered by seagulls all day Razz

Next car show someone remind me its Christine's turn to shout the coffee Laughing

will put up some pics soon

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Photos   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 12:40 pm

here are the photos from my camera, few more still to come

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina001

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina002

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina003

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina004

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina005

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina006

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina007

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina008

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina009

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina010

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina011

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina012

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina013

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina014

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina015

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina016

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina018

sorry Steve, I couldn't resist Razz
Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Kadina019

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 1:03 pm

I only took one shot on the way to Kadina thinking that it was some fantastic omen for how the day will turn out trophy wise

Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Potofgold

but...... Sad, There's always next year and at the end of the day being there is what counts for the club and the folk in Kadina who put the show n shine on.

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 1:54 pm

Hi guys nice to see a few club members out and nice to catch up again pazz and cliff saw jason's new and improved vn looks good pazz nice work on the boot sorry didnt stay for long took 3.5hours from whyalla and dad not a car nut so when i get my license back and sit my p test again i plain on staying the whole day as i can drive myself and if ok pazz will hit you up for that dvd can give you ten bucks for the blank disc lol! bounce
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 2:11 pm

No probs mate, good to catch up again.

Will get that dvd done soon and get it up to ya

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
JBVL
Club Member
JBVL

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 2:19 pm

Cool thanks pazz well you have good week and i will hopefully try and make it to scale electrics lol!
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:42 am

wow looked like a fun day sorry i couldnt make it my parents decided to call me at 6am n tell me tey going on a suprise holiday my dad had planned for him n my mum n they needed me to drive them to the airport whihc i was NOT happy about lol well it looked like a awesome dayand illl for sure b at the next club event....!!!
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:01 pm

Sorry i didnt end up taking my car up, its still in pieces in the shed lol and i didnt think my VP calais is worthy of a show

Nice club display and good to see some of the club cars out and to catch up with Gav again (car is looking really sweet).
Back to top Go down
VYSS
Club Member

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 2:03 am

Youve always had a good eye for the cars Tom.
Back to top Go down
in-debt
Club Member

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:36 am

the oval looked really empty in those pics. looked as though there was only one car club display. Where there many cars at the show?

prob just due to weather.

cheers
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 9:45 am

in-debt wrote:
the oval looked really empty in those pics. looked as though there was only one car club display. Where there many cars at the show?

cheers

there was about5 clubs i think cocc .hcc .ford club magna club and ricer club yeah the oval was pretty empty
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 12:29 am

in-debt wrote:

cheers

Nah those pics were of the car park. They had to include them to get enough cars to judge lol!
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:10 pm

For the people that went to Kadina we sent an official complaint letter in about the toilets situation. They have written back and apologized and assured us it will be better managed next year

cheers
Pazz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kadina Show 7th June   Kadina Show 7th June - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kadina Show 7th June
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3