coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Cruise Suggestions

Go down 
+15
DarkStar
AC/DC1
vsv8wagon
DBFIX8
s4mm1 : )
LaZzA
Miss Calais
SDEWYZ
VNSSLOVERS
RBE 747
JBVL
jafo
JUSTA8
devil3
Pazz
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:40 am

Yeah interesting view Jack, but that really takes the whole idea away of the Cryptic Cruise and the fun of finding all the clues, If you were in a team there would be a block of cars stopped at one place at the same time. The Cryptic cruise is suppose to run with a car and Driver and Navigator. Its like a Rally without the speeding and sliding, you answer question that are suppose to guide you to your next point. Another point is each car is suppose to get a Number and the question sheets have that number in the corner, and also the cars are suppose to be let go at different times so it staggers them and also help with people not following to get the answers. They are great fun I love them Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 12:18 am

I have a few cruise ideas where the club can go

we could always go to Swan Reach as there is a park next to the river and there are BBQ there and a play ground

we could always cruise to Jamestown

these are only suggestions
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 11:10 am

not sure if in the right spot but any news or this is a suggestion for a club dy just a thoughtno day over the holiday period or early in the new year... b nice to have a early morning dyno day n a cruise after maybe???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 11:54 am

RBE 747 wrote:
not sure if in the right spot but any news or this is a suggestion for a club dy just a thoughtno day over the holiday period or early in the new year... b nice to have a early morning dyno day n a cruise after maybe???

problem with a Dyno day over the holiday period daniel is most of those places close for 2-3 weeks over xmas also.
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 12:30 pm

just wondering if all the cruise sugestions could go into one thread instead of having so many as my head hurts trying to follow them all in different spots
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 9:21 am

or early in the new year... just b nice have everyone at a dyno day n then end of the year have another n see wat ppl av after 12 month tinkering
Back to top Go down
HRDNUP

HRDNUP

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:29 am

great idea, people can also see wat they have lost over the year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eatmine.com
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:48 am

lol thats true too... but dnt think ppl wanna kno wat wear lol! n tear has done to thier car lol
Back to top Go down
08SS

08SS

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 9:37 am

I know mine will do better than it did last year lol!
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:15 am

would that have anything to do with the two extra cylinders n few extra cubes u now have matey Wink haha
Back to top Go down
08SS

08SS

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

Maybe should do more, than a massive 128rkw
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:48 am

haha well im sure its better fhan my wagon lol just cam rip shift valve springs clutch n tune it ;-)
Back to top Go down
08SS

08SS

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 10:52 am

I reckon you would be surprised in what the wagon would put out
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 8:22 pm

yeah thats true lol it does have extracrors n y piece n lukey cat back systdm n trans shift kit n pod filter lol haha ;-)
Back to top Go down
Kwakaman

Kwakaman

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 3:37 am

Did COCC want to do another combined cruise with HCC sometime? Maybe a Pub Lunch Cruise together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:57 am

Kwakaman wrote:
Did COCC want to do another combined cruise with HCC sometime? Maybe a Pub Lunch Cruise together?

maybe the beerenberg strawberry farm.....went with trude today and was awesome......nice cruise up to hahndorf, hit the strawberry farm, then the main street(lolly shops and butchers mettwurst) then lunch in hanndorfs parks..or the german arms or old mill ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 8:20 am

AndyCapped wrote:
Kwakaman wrote:

maybe the beerenberg strawberry farm.....went with trude today and was awesome......nice cruise up to hahndorf, hit the strawberry farm, then the main street(lolly shops and butchers mettwurst) then lunch in hanndorfs parks..or the german arms or old mill ??

sounds like it would be a great day Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:31 am

I'll don't know if I can fit in another day of hooning this month. drunken affraid The next time I'll be free for this cruise is when I get some New tyre's lol! What a Face
AndyCapped wrote:
Kwakaman wrote:

Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 12:50 pm

hey Andy that's sounds like a great cruise up there lots to see and do
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:02 pm

GUYS PLEASE..! Why compete with each other when you both know I'd troll your asses with my fully hectic 2.2 MIVEC Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:04 pm

I have my HSV push bike in the shed nice and polish Jack.Let me know when ur up to that stage mate.I sure we can work something.I even happy to replace the cardboard on the back wheel for that real v8 sound lol!

DarkStar wrote:
GUYS PLEASE..! Why compete with each other when you both know I'd troll your asses with my fully hectic 2.2 MIVEC Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 1:09 am

mabo wrote:

I have my HSV push bike in the shed nice and polish Jack.Let me know when ur up to that stage mate.I sure we can work something.I even happy to replace the cardboard on the back wheel for that real v8 sound lol!

You're on!! You've spoken much of this mythical push-bike of yours...Very keen to see some pics Razz Hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 1:23 am

back on topic now
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 10:33 pm

hey just wondering is there any cruises anytime soon??
Back to top Go down
jafo

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 10:54 am

RBE 747 wrote:
hey just wondering is there any cruises anytime soon??

yep april
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise Suggestions   Cruise Suggestions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise Suggestions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3