coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Greetings Comrades!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Greetings Comrades! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 4:05 pm

Howdy there, folks!

The name's Jack...I've recently joined up here, and I'm pretty stoked to see so many enthusiastic fellas who are as keen on the 'ol commodores as I am! I'm a young one...nearly eighteen, and I've been born and raised into the motoring industry, having the old man teach me a few tricks in my time! I'm a radio presenter and producer for Fresh 92.7 FM, giving me the title as one of the youngest radio presenters in the state! My car is a 1981 VH SL/E sedan...I bought it off a family friend for around a grand a while back, it was his old man's from the showroom, until he passed away some time ago. I promised him I'd look after her, and adopt her name of "Black Beauty"...Yes, like the horse guys. She's had a rough few years, first being used as a work horse out in rural properties for the first few years of her life, prior to sporting a worked 308 as a drag car in the NT...Her owner sadly passed away in 1999 and she was left in a shed rotting until around 2002, where the engine was torn out, along with the suspension and exhaust, and replaced with a brand new blue 179 inline-six, new suspension, and a sports exhaust system. She was barely driven prior to my purchasing of her in 2008, and had barely crossed the 5000Km mark when I got her. She was fitted with extractors, and I still remember the sound of the exhaust when she first roared to life with me at the wheel, I've been addicted to her sicne then. I guess you could say I've gained an emotional attachment to this car...Despite her rugged appearance. She needs a lot of work, still, I admit that. The interior is multiple shades of green, and I've resorted to Big W seat covers to hide the holes in the seats! The steering wheel is nice though, a wood and chrome Boss. The previous owner and myself are good friends, we worked on her all the time. We got hr sprayed...a cheap job, i know...But certainly beats the fading green she was. The matte black turned out alright! Being a fox racing fan myself, I just had to get some vinyls cut...And a good mate being a vinyl cutter certainly saved the money! She's also been fitted with a 1000W Boss Audio sound system and some dark window tint, but there's a lot to go. Few dents to remove, and a new carburetor is definitely in need, as she has had many problems with stalling & flooding, pretty annoying I say!

Anyways, that's a lil bit about myself and Black Beauty, I hope to be seeing you fellas around sometime!

Jack
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 10:16 pm

H i Jack Welcome to the club hope to meet you very soon and see at our club meeting and functions hope you enjoy your stay with us we are a family friendly club
Back to top Go down
HULK

HULK

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:30 am

hi jack hope to see you at the meeting coming up at woodville bowls on Tuesday at 7pm. ... hope to see you there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Comrades!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: