coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

G'day from ZombieVN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

G'day from ZombieVN Empty
PostSubject: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 9:43 am

G'day all. Thought I'd better show my face name.

I bought a blue VN many years ago from '05VZ' when I needed transport and he needed it gone. Was well used-and-abused when I got it but my 'zombie vehicle' just keeps going. No matter what I've done with it, the thing just doesn't die. I treat it nicely now.

Nearly everyone says: "Don't buy a car off a mate" -well, it's the best car Ive had even though it's copped absolutely astonishing amounts of abuse over it's lifetime! Has a long history of shenanigans...

Got 350K+ on it and can still give a VY a run for it's money 'on a good day'.

The joke with my car is that bit's keep falling off but it keeps going- hence the name ZombieVN.

I wish to become a member and look foreward to meeting other members in time.

Cheers.
Peter.
Back to top Go down
vphsv1
Club Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 9:50 am

Hi Zombie.
welcome to the club and site, catch up soon
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 10:45 am

Hey Peter, welcome to the forum...looking forward to catching up at some stage
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 11:08 am

Hey its about time u got up here,

The only reason that the VN is still going is because Holden's made a mistake. They let a 1988 prototype built buy hand, leave the factory & some how it found its way into a car lot in Sydney lol.

That is until I brought it in 1996, for the next eight years it spent its time being driven hard

The most fun I ever had behind the wheel of a car was in that old VN To this day I kind a wished I never got rid of her

but Zombie brought the old girl off me in 2003 minus a few body parts

even I didn't think you would still be cruising the streets, in her well, what can I say Zombie its still goes like a demand, it should be dead the car gods should have taken its soul by now. well I guess they did. Zombie a befitting name for the old girl lol. Sorry to still the lime light of ya zombie!! Hope to see that old girl out a cruise with the club

Last edited by 05VZ on Mon 15 Nov 2010, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

PostSubject: Re: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:59 pm

Well there we go.
I didn't want to 'dob him in' for thrashing the crap out of it. So- as he said.

Then not long after I got it, I cleared a metre-high fence after launching off a curb on Pt Wakefield Rd. while towing a mate's car to a drift comp. Bad Day!

Ended up in a paddock...
G'day from ZombieVN 10-01-04_12-33-46 G'day from ZombieVN Post-7772-12666856161444 G'day from ZombieVN Post-7772-12666857161928 G'day from ZombieVN VNdiag
Back to top Go down
VNSSLOVERS
Club Committee
VNSSLOVERS

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 10:54 pm

Hey dude thx for the intro

welcome to our club and forum .

hope to meet you soon hopefuly at this weekends cruise.
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

PostSubject: Re: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:42 am

I'm thinking I should miss this weekends cruise.

I went to the doctors today and got results of a nasal swab and it came back positive for whooping cough!

I feel like death warmed up right now and don't wish to pass this onto anyone. I don't want to risk anyone else. My girlfriend is on the same medication as me as a preventative so- fingers crossed!

Hope I can meet up another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'day from ZombieVN   G'day from ZombieVN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G'day from ZombieVN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: