HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Share | 

STARTING MY WHEEL COMPANY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
timmy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: STARTING MY WHEEL COMPANY!   Mon 20 Dec 2010, 5:48 am

Hey guys and girl
i am about to launch a website for a wheel tyre and auto part store me and the missus will be opening mid to end of feb 2011!
at the moment we just have a facebook page as the website is being designed and is taking longer than i thought it would take Sad
but if you guys are interested in any wheels and tyres or auto parts i do deliverys and can also supply and fit!
i am trying to do them as cheap as posible so that i can make headway into the industy!
i have been working as a store manager/tyre fitter/wheel alinger/ since 1998! so i am experenced

anything you want just let me know and tell your mates!

also add me to facebook if you have it
tandatyres@gmail.com

thanks Timmy
T & A TYRES
Back to top Go down
View user profile

STARTING MY WHEEL COMPANY!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1