coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

What an awesome Weekend !!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What an awesome Weekend !!!! Empty
PostSubject: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:01 am

Being a Back to the Future NERD, today my childhood Fantasy was Fullfilled.....

What an awesome Weekend !!!! P1160027

What an awesome Weekend !!!! P1160013

What an awesome Weekend !!!! P1160007

What an awesome Weekend !!!! P1160005

What an awesome Weekend !!!! P1160004

What an awesome Weekend !!!! P1160021
Back to top Go down
TIGER3
Club Member
TIGER3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 8:36 am

looks like a cool car what make is it
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 10:29 am

DMC DeLorean

Last edited by ZombieVN on Sun 16 Jan 2011, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:05 am

It is a Delorean DMC-12 Joan it was used in the movie Back To the Future with Micheal J Fox but it had a few extra's on it in the movie..the cars body is made out of stainless steel

What an awesome Weekend !!!! Delorean1
Back to top Go down
devil3

devil3

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:16 am

My mum wasn't into back to the future I was so there is no need to be sarcastic to others and Andy thanks for informing mum as to what it was and also you look like a big kid in a candy store
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 11:52 am

Apologies if I came across as rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:30 pm

devil3 wrote:
My mum wasn't into back to the future I was so there is no need to be sarcastic to others and Andy thanks for informing mum as to what it was and also you look like a big kid in a candy store

That I was =)
Back to top Go down
devil__red

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:12 am

so cool Andy, I bet you had fun playing with it. Did you take it for a test drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 1:55 am

was a passenger only as it's a left hand drive, and they are not the most easiest things to get used to.....you gotta have a bit of experience before driving a left hander !!! but even as a passenger, was an amazing experience..........still cant wipe the grin off my face =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 3:02 am

I am soooooooo jealous Andy my fav movie Back to the Future 1,2,3. You lucky bastard I hate you LOL..... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:32 am

You fn lucky bastard !!!!! That's my ultimate cult car if I ever won xlotto (6 numbers at least) I'd buy one. How'd this all happen ? I reckon I saw this one a few weeks back go across the Birkenhead bridge.

Cheers
Ron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 12:35 pm

vsv8wagon wrote:
You fn lucky bastard !!!!! That's my ultimate cult car if I ever won xlotto (6 numbers at least) I'd buy one. How'd this all happen ? I reckon I saw this one a few weeks back go across the Birkenhead bridge.

Cheers
Ron

paul the guy who owns it is a mate from my HCC days and he posted about 8 months ago that he had bought it, and was bringing it over from the states....I asked him for a ride in it when it all came to fruition down the track.....and true to his word he contacted me and organised this, knowing I was a huge BTTF Fan......he is an absolute legend and fullfilled a lifelong dream yesterday...
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 9:15 am

Good luck to you Andy ! It makes interesting reading when you suss out this car in Wikipedia e.g. they only made 16 rhd (which were lhd conversions) models and it's weird to think that they were all made in Ireland primarily for the American market.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 11:16 am

even more weirder when you see that all stainless steel body up close.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What an awesome Weekend !!!!   What an awesome Weekend !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What an awesome Weekend !!!!
Page 1 of 1