coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

hello coccsa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

hello coccsa Empty
PostSubject: hello coccsa   hello coccsa Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 12:17 pm

hey all ive been on this site for awhile but mainly play around on hcc , I have just purchased a vt acclaim and already started pimpin it lol
my names Keith lol Smile went to your last auto barn show at elizabeth Smile have put a pick of the beast up in the ride pride will add more later ...
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

hello coccsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello coccsa   hello coccsa Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 12:28 pm

Welcome to the forum Keith, we are a friendly bunch here

what plans have you got for the beast? Had a look, very nice.

Keep us posted on your progress
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

hello coccsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello coccsa   hello coccsa Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 1:01 pm

Welcome, Keith! Loving the look of that VT of yours...Hope to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

hello coccsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello coccsa   hello coccsa Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 8:20 am

Welcome Keith, Hope to see you and your ride out on a cruise 1 day Smile
Back to top Go down

hello coccsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello coccsa   hello coccsa Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 9:38 am

thanks for the comments , just finished installing the sub and amp today bloody rain lol now I think im ready for a coffee ... just picked up some goodies today aswell for the beast some headrest 7' dvd screens , 7' roof mount dvd screen aswell and a head unit for $250 so I will be looking at installing the headrests and unit maybe in the next few weeks depends on weather and time as its my daily cruiser

Smile
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

hello coccsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello coccsa   hello coccsa Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 10:51 pm

hey mate welcome to the club hope u find all of us friendly and helpful when it comes to commodores lol hope cu out soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello coccsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello coccsa   hello coccsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello coccsa
Page 1 of 1