coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

COCC / Willall Dyno Day

Go down 
+15
devil3
VNSSLOVERS
bosco1
HRDNUP
Patrick77
3V1L01
DANNY8
DarkStar
in-debt
King
andyt
RBE 747
commy dan
Cammo_woolley
SIG-346
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 3:55 am

Now that's the sort of feedback we are looking for bill !!! thanks heaps......it just proves that as a club , we are heading in the right direction.....
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:41 am

sounds like a good day sorry couldnt make it guys im finding it hard to mnake time for anyhting these days between dropping off picking up parts and stuff i feel bad i havent been able to get to events. Sad but soon i hope. looks like there r some nice highpowered cars in our club... any vl turbo's....? hahaha
Back to top Go down
JETURBO

JETURBO

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 7:44 am

had a great day guys thanks for the event the other half is stoked she nabbed a trophy maybe next time we can crack the 400 cause 340 was just gay Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 8:38 am

JETURBO wrote:
had a great day guys thanks for the event the other half is stoked she nabbed a trophy maybe next time we can crack the 400 cause 340 was just gay Embarassed

But Dani didnt make 340 she made 339.1 lmao........seriously though, 340 is nothing to be sneezed at either......as much as it pains me to say it, for a Ford it was a top effort !!!
Back to top Go down
JETURBO

JETURBO

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:06 am

yeh nar 340 is fair homo for these cars it was running like a dog and i thought it was gunna cough and splutter and not even get a run the e85 tune was a bit wacky mind u it still cracked the 1000+nm of torque

it has run 421 on a d/d so was hoping for 370ish to be honest on a mainline

might run it at hpiab on friday night see if the tune has fixed its self maybe a shitty batch of 85 but i know the car has a either dud plug or coil pack thats intermittent
Back to top Go down
SIG-346
Admin
SIG-346

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:01 pm

JETURBO wrote:
yeh nar 340 is fair homo for these cars it was running like a dog and i thought it was gunna cough and splutter and not even get a run the e85 tune was a bit wacky mind u it still cracked the 1000+nm of torque

it has run 421 on a d/d so was hoping for 370ish to be honest on a mainline

might run it at hpiab on friday night see if the tune has fixed its self maybe a shitty batch of 85 but i know the car has a either dud plug or coil pack thats intermittent

Dani's car sure did make some good power, but remember the 1000nm torque was because it was run in 3rd gear, not 4th. Gareth mentioned something about not being able to hold 4th for some reason?
Torque and power is all relevant to each other, and the shorther gear just multiplied the torque to that figure. Bosco1's on the other hand was run in 4th hence the torque relative to the massive power. Not sure id like to have that much lag though but awesome non the less Smile

Martin's dyno sure can be a grumpy thing. Any plans on taking the green beast to the track? Should run easy mid 120mph.
Back to top Go down
JETURBO

JETURBO

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 6:45 am

um i thought gareth said it was run in 4th but couldnt run a 3rd time as it had a hiccup on 2nd run ? or am i loosing my marbles more to the point i was trying to work out why i had such a big nm compared to my power scratch i knew the car was having issues cause when i changed the tune to my e85 one is was playing up big time and i really didnt even expect it to play the game for 1 run thats why i told gareth to keep a sharp eye on it cause it was missing and pulling boost all over the place on the way down there .

yeh its been run it did 11.75 @120 at heathcote park Sleep

going back b4 chrissy to do a decent number cause 11's are gay 2
Back to top Go down
bosco1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:13 am

hey

had a good time well run .Do you have the vid up on eachs cars run.

The lag is not bad but when it hit boost its insane cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:23 am

Here is the links to the videos guys.

Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:41 am

GREMLYN looks wayyyyy sexy on the rollers...cheers guys Razz
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:08 am

good video's wish was able to make it :'(
Back to top Go down
HOMEDN

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-25

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

Pazz wrote:
Would like to start by thanking Willall Racing for a fantastic event. Cars were on and off the dyno quickly and professionally. Thanks Martin and Gareth.
Would like to also thank Renee and Daniel for the massive effort they put in organising all the prizes and the advertising to make this the great event it turned out to be.
Thanks also to the committee members helped plan the day and manned the drinks and BBQ all day.

And lastly thanks to everyone that came out to put their cars on or just for a look.

Now here's the numbers

Jarrod LSX 192.9
Alan V6 128.5
Nikki LSX 249
Renee V8 150.5
Pazz V8 112.9
Kate LSX 282.4
Kristin V8 198.8
Roland LSX 218.3
Troy LSX 258.4
Luke LSX 215.3
Patrick LSX 204.5
Mario LSX 217.7
James V8 146.8
Travis LSX Due to an engine fault this run was cancelled. Better luck next year
Bill LSX 247
Mark LSX 239.6
Ryan V8 136
Ryan LSX 239.2
Cameron F16 245
Chris V8 139.2
Dani F16 339.1
Matt RB25 209.2
Andy LSX 183.4
Andrew F6 TYF 445
Bailey WRX 139

Mark got the closest to his estimate. 240 estimate 239.6 actual. Must know his car pretty well or be a very good guesser
Yeah that was a great day, happiest day ever, first ever trophy for a car, sure i won fastest 4cyl by default Smile but boy it was a fun day, too bad the rex wasnt running enough boost, made 300 awkw just before i sold it, with the vf 22 turbo, exhaust and other mods Smile
but now i got the vt berlina s2 ls1, so hopefully when the next dyno day is up i can take out fastest ls1 v8
Smile
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:06 pm

sooooo.... u hinting u wanna organise another dyno day?? Wink if u do.. thumbs up from me..!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 4:12 am

RBE 747 wrote:
sooooo.... u hinting u wanna organise another dyno day?? Wink if u do.. thumbs up from me..!!!!

pretty much have 3 people running the entire club at the moment, so is extremely hard to organise anything
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:47 am

really??? wat bout th rest of th committee???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 11:45 am

RBE 747 wrote:

A lot have stepped aside, have other commitments now

Mario stepped aside as treasurer, Renee is studying full time and working also, no events person and am still waiting on the newsletter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:01 pm

RBE 747 wrote:

U can alway help out Daniel,u alway have some input about something

Mario stepped aside as treasurer,

did offer my service a few month ago to Pazz and didn't much more about it.

I gather with only 3 people running the club is mainly why I haven't got a re-new membership form.lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 2:38 am

i would but i work away alot now so would b very hard to help...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COCC / Willall Dyno Day   COCC / Willall Dyno Day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COCC / Willall Dyno Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3