coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pazz
Club Member
Pazz

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2009-01-20

HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot Empty
PostSubject: HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot   HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 12:04 pm

If anyone's interested in this let me know

Hey guys I am hoping you may be able to help me out. I am the Production Manager at Showpony Advertising and we are arranging a Photoshoot for Bridgestone Australia to create some magazine ads and we need to feature a HSV Clubsport. I was wondering if any of your members would have a suitable car and be interested in having featured in our ad. The shoot will be sometime in the next 2 weeks (we are flexible with the date) from about 4:30pm - 8:30pm at a city or Port Adelaide location and we are offering a small financial incentive. If anyone is interested I would be happy to contact them or they could email with a photo of their car. If you could help me out I would be very thankful.
Back to top Go down
https://coccsa.forumotion.net/your-ride-f3/innav8-my-spot-for-upd

HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot   HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 12:29 pm

Mark Goldsmith perhaps ??
Back to top Go down

HSV Clubsport required for photo shoot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: