coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Happy Easter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 2:44 am

On behalf of turde and myself, we would like to wish all the Club and forum members a very Happy Easter, our lives are richer for having you in it, we love the friendships we have created within the club, and look forward to many more laughs and great times with you all....please stay safe over easter, and remember that it's better to be late in this world, than early in the next......lotsa Luv, andy and Trude xxx
Back to top Go down
VZ SVZ6

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 7:16 am

Happy Easter Andy, Trudy, Cliff and the other Commodore Owners Car Club member, have good, safe easter cheers
Back to top Go down
ZombieVN

ZombieVN

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 7:31 am

Happy Easter.

Everyone Keep Safe!
Back to top Go down
DarkStar

DarkStar

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 8:10 am

A very happy Easter right back at ya mate...Many, many great friendships have been forged through this club, and may this continue on for many years to come! My personal wishes going out to the club as well, hope you all drink up, rest up, and of course stay safe! Double demerit points and too many Ford idiot drivers on the road this weekend, so watch out!!

Also gotta love your spelling of Trude's name at the start there...Turde? Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1650784809

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

Would also like to wish you all a save & Happy Easter
Back to top Go down

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:35 am

Better late than never but also from Pazz and myself we hope everyone had a fantastic Easter. We spent a majority of it working on the SL/E (coming along nicely) and managed to spend time with great friends.
Goes to show how things have changed. Instead of chocolate this year, I got gaskets and engine parts. Gee I love that man lol
Back to top Go down

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 11:16 am

watch out for that new special paint that spits when you shake it !!
Back to top Go down
vsv8wagon
Club Member
vsv8wagon

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 12:26 pm

LancerLass wrote:
Better late than never but also from Pazz and myself we hope everyone had a fantastic Easter. We spent a majority of it working on the SL/E (coming along nicely) and managed to spend time with great friends.
Goes to show how things have changed. Instead of chocolate this year, I got gaskets and engine parts. Gee I love that man lol

What no nuts or screws Rolling Eyes ???
Back to top Go down

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:50 am

hehehehehe not that im telling Ron Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Easter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Easter   Happy Easter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Easter
Page 1 of 1