coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

Historic Rego?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NVHSS

NVHSS

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:26 am

Hi, just wondering if you guys are a CAMS affiliated car club, Looking to get historic rego on my a couple of my early Commodores, as 30 years puts VB's, VC's and some VH's in the historic range, next year my SS can go on historic rego.
Do you have this facility or do you "piggy back" of a CAMS approved club to facilitate this?
Back to top Go down

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 12:46 am

NVHSS wrote:
Hi, just wondering if you guys are a CAMS affiliated car club, Looking to get historic rego on my a couple of my early Commodores, as 30 years puts VB's, VC's and some VH's in the historic range, next year my SS can go on historic rego.
Do you have this facility or do you "piggy back" of a CAMS approved club to facilitate this?

sorry bud but we have no CAMS affiliation whatsoever.....and from what I have heard they are changing the historic rego rules completely.....
Back to top Go down
DANNY8
Club Member
DANNY8

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 4:27 am

A mate was only just tellin me the other week about the rules changing. Apparently someone got historic rego thru a CAMS club and not long after got in the shit coz they found out he'd changed everything back over....as in he put it back stock to get rego then put all the good shit back in once he'd gotten it. Sumfin like that anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kerrbrosracing.com
NVHSS

NVHSS

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 3:25 am

DANNY8 wrote:
A mate was only just tellin me the other week about the rules changing. Apparently someone got historic rego thru a CAMS club and not long after got in the shit coz they found out he'd changed everything back over....as in he put it back stock to get rego then put all the good shit back in once he'd gotten it. Sumfin like that anyways.

Any word on these changes yet? Interested in finding out what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:13 am

NVHSS wrote:
DANNY8 wrote:

Any word on these changes yet? Interested in finding out what is going to happen.

best bet would be to get onto the SMASA website and ask them there
Back to top Go down
NVHSS

NVHSS

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:35 am

Will do, thanks champ. 5 more months till the SS will be eligable under current rules.
Back to top Go down

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:35 am

NVHSS wrote:
Will do, thanks champ. 5 more months till the SS will be eligable under current rules.

here ya go bud hope this helps ....cheers Andy

http://www.smasa.com.au/Historic-Registration.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Historic Rego? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Historic Rego?   Historic Rego? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Historic Rego?
Page 1 of 1