coccsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
events in the planning include several cars shows, cruises (both ours and other clubs and organising groups) and also a Paintball Day down at monarto. The Next COCC cruise will be on the 1st of September, Please look for it in the Club Cruise section
The 2013 events calendar has been updated with a few new events, please have a look and let the committee know if you are interested

 

 vs statesman series II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:24 am

sold my botanica mica statesman and picked up a wh caprice awhile ago but also got a vs statesman series 1 needs abit of work previous owner did it no justice


pics of the old statesman

vs statesman series II Statesman00.th


vs statesman series II Statesman01.th


vs statesman series II Statesman03.th


Last edited by gmh_v8 on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 2:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Age : 33
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2009-05-23

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 11:13 am

looks nice mate keep us posted ;-)
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 1:26 am

sold this statesman and picked up a wh caprice awhile ago but also got a vs statesman series 1

needs abit of work previous owner did it no justice


this is the new vs series 1

vs statesman series II Dscf0080y.th


also a pic of my wh caprice

vs statesman series II Wp000205.th

will post up more pics soon as I clean them up ....

1st upgrade to the statesman is a rear venetian
vs statesman series II Dscf0136af.th

went shopping the otherday spent $150 and picked up this bag of goodies
vs statesman series II Dscf0178z.th

when I get some free time I might have a go at installing them ( needs foglights still )
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Age : 33
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2009-05-23

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 5:13 am

look nice.. specs on the cars?
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 6:14 am

hi

1995 vs statesman series 1
v8
auto ( ive been told it has a shift kit )
18' BBoss Wheels
rear venetian
pacemaker extractors
hsv rear garnish badge

vs statesman series II Vsstatesman02.th vs statesman series II Dscf0087ce.th vs statesman series II Vsstatesman03.th vs statesman series II Vsstatesman01.th vs statesman series II Vsstatesman00.th vs statesman series II Dscf0088pt.th vs statesman series II Dscf0089si.th vs statesman series II Dscf0090xj.th vs statesman series II Dscf0091q.th vs statesman series II Dscf0092bs.th vs statesman series II Dscf0093ks.th vs statesman series II Dscf0084b.th

will post more specs of the vs up as I come across them only owned it now for a few days

1999 wh caprice
white
gen 3 v8
auto
standard exhaust
19' vy signature
dba slotted rotors front and rear
rear venetian
leather interior will all caprice options
sunroof
RIP350 plates

bought it pretty much grandpa specs with all the plastic protectors , wh grange wheels , havent done much work to it as it is the daily driven car , also used to have 19' ROH Mantis wheels but have settled for the sigs for now

vs statesman series II Wp000140w.th vs statesman series II Wp000139c.th vs statesman series II Wp000138k.th vs statesman series II Wp000118p.th vs statesman series II Wp000055.th vs statesman series II Wp000054k.th vs statesman series II Wp000053f.th vs statesman series II Wp000052z.th
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:02 pm

RIP to my wh caprice sold her off to a good bloke I know he will look after her he owns both my old statos now ... purchased a tiger mica vt ss series II commodore , 6 speed manual , gen III , OTR , pacemakers , twin high flows , only purchased her tonight at like 11 pm lol so havent got any pics to post up as of yet will start a new ride thread up ASAP
Back to top Go down
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Age : 32
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2012-11-04

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:17 pm

do u still have the series 1 5ltr stato with the bboss eleanors?

im getting a set of them for my vs international asap but cant decide if i want wheels or exhaust first though lol
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:29 pm

yeah mate I still have the bboss wheels but there going onto the vt ss , i have vy sigs on the vs stato at the moment , lol yeah its hard to toss up between wheels and exhausts , my vs statos got pacemakers with twin cats twin 2.5 inch with the 2 fat tailpipes sounds pretty good


calais~fragz wrote:
do u still have the series 1 5ltr stato with the bboss eleanors?

im getting a set of them for my vs international asap but cant decide if i want wheels or exhaust first though lol
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:39 pm

vs statesman with sigs

vs statesman series II Vs-sigs

my old two statesmans

vs statesman series II RIP304-RIP350
Back to top Go down
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Age : 32
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2012-11-04

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 2:13 am

gmh_v8 wrote:
yeah mate I still have the bboss wheels but there going onto the vt ss , i have vy sigs on the vs stato at the moment , lol yeah its hard to toss up between wheels and exhausts , my vs statos got pacemakers with twin cats twin 2.5 inch with the 2 fat tailpipes sounds pretty good


calais~fragz wrote:
do u still have the series 1 5ltr stato with the bboss eleanors?

im getting a set of them for my vs international asap but cant decide if i want wheels or exhaust first though lol

lol yeh i got the pacemakers put on recently too.. probs gonna get the exhaust first cos the muffler has a small hole in it and wheels on mine r good for now just put new tyres on so may aswell use em for a little while lol..

can i get some pics of the twin system? trying to decide what i want to do with the exhaust, wether i want twin or single not sure
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Age : 33
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2009-05-23

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 2:18 am

go twin.... ul love it..
Back to top Go down
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Age : 32
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2012-11-04

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 2:29 am

RBE 747 wrote:
go twin.... ul love it..

lol Razz

dont love the price though lol $1500 for twin and $650 for single
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Age : 33
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2009-05-23

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 4:04 am

trust me its one thing ive learnt n its been the hard way... dont rush..!!! save ur coin n get twin system...!!! or calk our club sponsor 'everlast mufflers' n ask for justin. he friend of mine does awesome job...
Back to top Go down
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Age : 32
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2012-11-04

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 4:44 am

RBE 747 wrote:
trust me its one thing ive learnt n its been the hard way... dont rush..!!! save ur coin n get twin system...!!! or calk our club sponsor 'everlast mufflers' n ask for justin. he friend of mine does awesome job...

them prices where from everlast mufflers lol
Back to top Go down
RBE 747
Club Member
RBE 747

Number of posts : 805
Age : 33
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2009-05-23

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 5:59 am

ok... id still wait n get th twin will sound alot better...
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 6:07 am

if you want to come have a look at the car and hear the exhaust mate im more than happy to let you come see it I live in parafield gardens work up at burton

just let me know and I will inbox you my number

also heres a quick pic I took of the SS today

vs statesman series II WP_000330

calais~fragz wrote:
gmh_v8 wrote:
yeah mate I still have the bboss wheels but there going onto the vt ss , i have vy sigs on the vs stato at the moment , lol yeah its hard to toss up between wheels and exhausts , my vs statos got pacemakers with twin cats twin 2.5 inch with the 2 fat tailpipes sounds pretty good


calais~fragz wrote:
do u still have the series 1 5ltr stato with the bboss eleanors?

im getting a set of them for my vs international asap but cant decide if i want wheels or exhaust first though lol

lol yeh i got the pacemakers put on recently too.. probs gonna get the exhaust first cos the muffler has a small hole in it and wheels on mine r good for now just put new tyres on so may aswell use em for a little while lol..

can i get some pics of the twin system? trying to decide what i want to do with the exhaust, wether i want twin or single not sure
Back to top Go down
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Age : 32
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2012-11-04

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 6:20 am

gmh_v8 wrote:
if you want to come have a look at the car and hear the exhaust mate im more than happy to let you come see it I live in parafield gardens work up at burton

just let me know and I will inbox you my number

also heres a quick pic I took of the SS today

vs statesman series II WP_000330

calais~fragz wrote:
gmh_v8 wrote:
yeah mate I still have the bboss wheels but there going onto the vt ss , i have vy sigs on the vs stato at the moment , lol yeah its hard to toss up between wheels and exhausts , my vs statos got pacemakers with twin cats twin 2.5 inch with the 2 fat tailpipes sounds pretty good


calais~fragz wrote:
do u still have the series 1 5ltr stato with the bboss eleanors?

im getting a set of them for my vs international asap but cant decide if i want wheels or exhaust first though lol

lol yeh i got the pacemakers put on recently too.. probs gonna get the exhaust first cos the muffler has a small hole in it and wheels on mine r good for now just put new tyres on so may aswell use em for a little while lol..

can i get some pics of the twin system? trying to decide what i want to do with the exhaust, wether i want twin or single not sure

yeh man im keen as to hear it..
i might have to just stop being lazy and make the exhaust myself since i am a welder n all lol probs b a bit cheaper what way too
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 6:28 am

ok mate inboxed you my number
Back to top Go down
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Age : 32
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2012-11-04

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 12:33 pm

gmh_v8 wrote:
ok mate inboxed you my number
ill probs b up that way 2moro if ur available
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 1:25 pm

yeah mate just txt me tomorrow with a time and I will txt you the address

calais~fragz wrote:
gmh_v8 wrote:
ok mate inboxed you my number
ill probs b up that way 2moro if ur available
Back to top Go down
calais~fragz
Club Member
calais~fragz

Number of posts : 23
Age : 32
Location : adelaide
Registration date : 2012-11-04

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

gmh_v8 wrote:
yeah mate just txt me tomorrow with a time and I will txt you the address

calais~fragz wrote:
gmh_v8 wrote:
ok mate inboxed you my number
ill probs b up that way 2moro if ur available

no worries mate will do ..
still trying to post up my cars but my account hasnt been open long enough apparently
Back to top Go down
gmh_v8

gmh_v8

Number of posts : 15
Age : 47
Location : Parafield Gardens
Registration date : 2012-01-11

vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 9:31 pm

yeah I think you have to be registered for 7 days before you can post up pics of your ride

calais~fragz wrote:
gmh_v8 wrote:
yeah mate just txt me tomorrow with a time and I will txt you the address

calais~fragz wrote:
gmh_v8 wrote:
ok mate inboxed you my number
ill probs b up that way 2moro if ur available

no worries mate will do ..
still trying to post up my cars but my account hasnt been open long enough apparently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




vs statesman series II Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs statesman series II   vs statesman series II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
vs statesman series II
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Series 2A
» Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series 4.5 V8 Twin-Turbo DI - King of the 4wd?
» Toyota : Expedition Outfitted 80 Series Land Cruiser for quick sale
» Gomorrah TV series
» Les séries TV américaines

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
coccsa :: GENERAL :: Your Ride-
Jump to: